GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's true, then I offer my most sincere apologies. But you have to understand the suspicion that arose. Also, forgive me if I've misunderstood, but as a Jr. myself, I was named Jr. after my FATHER. I didn't believe that the Jr/Sr relationship translated to grandfather, grandson relationships. I didn't think one could just skip a generation and call it a day.

• Members

You don't even have to. I'm going to lead this board and the people behind. In the future, I'll be avoiding this page like the plague.

If you had taken this up with me, I wouldn't care, but you went behind my back and blew this completely out of proportion. Good night & good luck.

• Members

If this is all a mistake, my sincere apologies, but would you care care to explain this that comes up from a simple search with your name in google and info you've provided on this board?

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/ACKERMAN/2004-09/1094680592

Also, I'm just going to come out and say it:

I work for a magazine and have direct access to ABC, plus I have a friend who works at the Prospect Studios. Selena, Brett, and Soapboy can all back this up and I'll be more than happy to provide further proof if needed. There is no one named Ackerman that works at GH per their official employee website.

Also, some of the stories you've shared with them directly contradict things that I know for a fact happened per ABC's official site/call times.

Archived