GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ladies and gentleman of SON, we have been deceived.

Over the past year, many of us have become acquainted with a kind "old soul", who has presented himself as a current employee of General Hospital. Many of us have received inside information from this person, heard information about the set, and even gotten a history lesson or 10 from the old bloke. But what AddieCate, Alexisfan and I are here to tell you is that, unlike what some would like us to believe, this person is no GH employee. Not even close.

It all started last year when this poster gave me false information regarding Jackie Zeman's 2010 episode count. I found this odd coming from someone who claims to be in charge of the episode counts over at the good ole' hospital. Don't try to slide one in on me, boo, when it comes to Bobbie history. I'm not here for that.

Our suspicions continued, but it was my good friends Addie and Brett (alexisfan), that really super-sleuthed this [!@#$%^&*] and came up with the concrete evidence. Last week, ABC released a "returns" promo. This poster came up onto this board with screencaps of the promo, saying he had found them on twitter. No smoking gun I guess, even though it does seem odd that this very old man even knows what a screencap is, let alone the fact that he is claiming to be ripping them from Tumblr and Twitter. However, that still wasnot enough to prove anything. Take note, however, that the person who posted those screen grabs is a very young GH fan, who makes a habit of attending fan events and signings, something this poster claimed to enjoy.Now, there's nothing wrong with a devoted fan. But...Coincidence? I think not. That right there, ladies and gentleman, really soured my mixture. Red flag number 2, bitches.

But even at that, it was nothing concrete until my main bitch AddieCate hopped all over this and made the biggest discovery yet. This poster later shared with us a banner of Bobbie Spencer, made by ABC. My girl Addie noticed that this was linked to the photobucket account of the very same person that posted the GH screen caps on twitter. And therein lies the posters fatal error. The person NEVER posted that banner on Twitter, meaning that our resident "elder" would never have had access to that photograph unless he had access to the photobucket account. And do you know what that means, ladies and bitches? That this old man is no old man at all. He is in fact, a very young, very much not employed by GH, young man.

Now I know I may not know the posters here at SON personally, but I do like and respect many of them, and I am NOT here to watch others come in and lie, deceive, and trick them. You can check that behavior at the door with your coat and hat, boo, because it's not going to last here in this mixture.

I will not post this persons real name publicly on the board, as I am not here to be sued or to open anyone up to public, personal humiliation. And I will not even say their username. I think it's more effective that way. They know who they are, and so do we.

I don't understand the need to lie and pretend to be something you're not. On a soap opera message board, no less.

So now I invite you to step forward and explain yourself. But more than that, I advise you to keep it moving, right up to the log out button.

Cheers, to GH50.

Archived