GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vee will hit me but I think she's horribly miscast.

I feel like at that angle Tony is actually blocking other people in the shot but of course that can't possibly be the case.

God, remember when this show was just Sonny, his friends, various wives and children?

• Members

Vee can hit me all he wants, she is indeed miscast from what I've seen of her on YouTube

Yeah he looks to be in the center of the shot or maybe even slightly to the right near Laura. I think the picture is shot from slightly above so he wouldn't be blocking anyone.

• Members

I was about to ask if that was Emme Rylan next to Dominic Zamprogna. I couldn't see quite clearly enough, but I couldn't think of anyone else it could be.

Everyone looks great in that picture!

I'm not terribly thrilled to see Brenduh. Her last two short-term returns really derailed the show in terms of long-term stories that were rewritten or tossed to accomodate her overrated ass.

• Members

I really thing with Lulu they should have rested the character for a period of time and recasted with an unkowen, but i like Emme and only time will tell if shes a good fit or not.

As for that photo, it just looks cheap. Like what is that office depot mat in front of them? I like on set/behind the scenes cast photos but this one isnt cute. I do love Vanessa on Mo's lap though, and that Liz, Maxie and Tracey are center stage as they are my favorites... but wtf is TG doing? Like... what even.

• Members

I was watching Helena's scenes with a highly critical ear for her dialogue. Head writers aside (McTavish, Guza, Wolf), her dialogue was always very specific, very stylized. Of course, with my naked dislike for the current script writing team, I was waiting for them to fail the way the did the last time Helena appeared under their pens. While I was still left underwhelmed, I admit that line was excellent!

Archived