OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members
  1. @KassieDePaiva So did I hear right yesterday #AMC and #OLTL are going to have language and nudity??

@enriquevbjr noooo Maybe alittle language ... But no nudity

Sending my best to @georgekotsi!! Your are an amazing stylist and worked your magic on the #OLTL and #amc cast! The fans will love the shots

You are amazing @georgekotsi Thank you for making us all look like a million bucks yesterday!! So much fun :-D

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no idea if she and JPL are still together.

I am curious as to how PP came up with the list of characters/actors they wanted to bring back. I'm very surprised Jessica wasn't on the list. I know Bree Williamson is busy but they could recast. The character has a deep history with the show.

• Members

@allisgoodie U've got a great bunch of performers there at@allmychildren and @onelifetolive. Thanks for sharing them with us for the day smile.png

Loooooovvvveee reading all the happy tweets from #AMC & #OLTLphoto shoot!!! So... I guess this whole soap thing is really happening, huh!?

@onelifetolive has cast @LauraHarrier as Destiny Evans, plus why the recast was needed | http://ow.ly/i8NDX #OLTL

• Members

Jerry VerDorn

Yesterday was the best photo shoot I have ever been involved with. Photog and stylist were organized and brilliant as the results will reveal. Thanks from One Life to Live. Kudos to @chapmanbaehler and our stylist George @georgekotsi!

• Members

I really liked him when he was trying to win over Jen Rappaport from Riley. And actually (can't believe I am saying this) thought he was downright excellent in 2005 when she died, the ensuing scenes with Lindsay, etc.

But somewhere between finding the love of his life Adriana and then finding the next love of his life Gigi, I got uber turned off. And girl, those over-the-top faces he would make during his last couple of years on the show were just too much. I certainly don't want him back in Llanview. Maybe Shane but not Rex or Gigi.

Archived