OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

As a gentle reminder to everyone...

Sarcasm is sometimes funny, but please keep yourselves checked. Things have gotten out of hand here and we need to remember that as a code of conduct, we don't personally attack each other. If someone's beliefs or views differs from your own, keep your comment to yourself. There is no reason to attack someone for their views/beliefs. There's also no need to cyber fight over a frivolous matter.

• Members

How old would these characters be now? Frankie & Leslie Holden, CJ Roberts & Sami Garretson. They could add some core fmily teens & twenty somethings that way. Also maybe Jason Webb had a kid or two since leaving Llanview in 1994. The same with Dan Wolek sonce he exited in 1991. OLTL should continue to build on core families.

• Members

Frankie and Leslie are originally one year older than Starr, they could bring them on without SORASing them making them Jack and Dani's ages; CJ is going to be 30, Sammi is I think in her late 20s/early 30s

I agree would be awesome to see some old characters return with children

• Members

Agreed completely. She is much more interesting that way--and really, I can't see any story for Cutter and Tea, as hot as people might think they look physicall together.

I believe she just went to London (which seems to be to OLTL what Seattle used to be to AMC--a real place viewers know, that is still at a distance enough that characters have an excuse not to visit.)

• Members

Oh Tristan... This is full on Agnes fan-boy speak from me, but to imply that having her involved will make the shows some sort of archaic 1970s show (not that I would even object to that) is pretty lame. None of these actors have worked much with her though, and I'm not sure I'd expect someone like Tristan to even know basic facts like her coming back to AMC to write the Bianca story, etc.

Archived