GH: Who's Gonna Buy Love in Maine by Connie Falconeri?

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll buy it. It looks Nicholas Sparks-y.

I wouldn't peg you for a Sparks fan... But yes--it does. It looks like an Asylum "Mockbuster" cover--if they ever thought to go the romantic drama direction...

When is it in stores?

The link says mid-March for Amazon. These books sell well (more than I'd expect) so I assume it will be in stores around the same time. I admit I'm a sucker for these tie-in products. If Fusion had ever marketed a cologne for men, I'm sure I'd be stinking up every place I was in, despite my best intentions.

Edited by EricMontreal22

Posted · Report post

Did you guys read the excerpts and not just the cover? I read the excerpts and it doesn't sound like a Spark's novel.

Posted · Report post

Like hell!

I never buy this soap driven fluff, but to even consider a romance novel written by a prepubescent teen virgin and shoveled by that vile wacko is absurd!

Posted · Report post

Like hell!

I never buy this soap driven fluff, but to even consider a romance novel written by a prepubescent teen virgin and shoveled by that vile wacko is absurd!

So you pre-ordered, right?

Posted · Report post

I'll be too busy devouring this

51r7pV-1zGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

after checking it out of my local library...

Posted · Report post

^^^ Please let me know what you think...

Posted · Report post

Love in Maine will be released on March 12, only a few weeks from now. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Carolyn Hennesy wrote this book, like she wrote the Spinelli Adventures book that was released in 2011.

I'm looking forward to reading this.. I will admit I own all of the ABC Daytime books..Marcie's The Killing Club, Kendall's Charm, even Robin's Diary. Just something to add to my collection. Hopefully it's a good read. I hope we can tell which part was originally Molly's and which parts did Connie edit/rewrite.

Posted · Report post

And I didn't know Victoria Rowell is writing a sequel to Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva, but I will certainly look out for that.