GH: Who's Gonna Buy Love in Maine by Connie Falconeri?

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I admit I did buy "Kendall Hart's Charmed" (which she wrote while she was devestated about Zack being dead or something) and even read it on a very slow night (one of the fastest books I've ever read). I also bough Marcie Walsh's The Killing Club which actually, all things considered was a really decent mystery--I've even lent it to mystery fans in my family who have no knowledge of the show who have likedit. Of course, whileit's credited as "Story idea by Josh Grifith, written by Michael Malone" in the small print, Malone *is* know as a good mystery novelist, so they lucked out somewhat. (How idiotic that when Higley took over the show, the killings on OLTL had next to no connection to the ones in the book which made the story doubly dumb).

(But there would be no way I'd ever buy Spinelli's book...)

Posted · Report post

That looks like one of those Youtube videos where they put in a lot of pictures for a song.

Posted · Report post

I'll pass. now if it was by Molly Lansing-Davis(as in actual credit) then I might buy it, but I won't support this stupid storyline for anything

Posted · Report post

LOL You are kidding I hope. Sales of the book are not gonna tell the show that everyone loves Connie. (Actually... maybe they will).

I wonder if they got a staff writer to write it. As I said Malone did the OLTL one and is credited for Patrick's Journal (filled with his annoying Irish poems and a tape of Thorsten reciting them! God I was embarassed to buy it but I'm a sucker for tie in prducts--though I draw the line at perfume...)

Charm was written by one of the scripters too though I can't remember who...

That looks like one of those Youtube videos where they put in a lot of pictures for a song.

It really really does.

Posted · Report post

I'll pass. now if it was by Molly Lansing-Davis(as in actual credit) then I might buy it, but I won't support this stupid storyline for anything

Um the idea of Molly as some romance novelist is stupid too! She's an inexperienced child.

Posted · Report post

The only book I would want to read from Molly is a funeral program.

Posted · Report post

Um the idea of Molly as some romance novelist is stupid too! She's an inexperienced child.

LMAO! It's like Gun to Your Head: Romance Novel by a 15 year old virgin? Or Romance Novel by Schizophrenic Rape Victim? CHOOSE!

Posted · Report post

White is Right, by Molly Lansing

Once You Go Black You Go Back, by Molly Lansing

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately for Molly, she never went black... the pathogen crises ended. So, now, she's seen white ass before she's seen black peen, and now she's leaning towards it.

Posted · Report post

When is it in stores?

Posted · Report post

I'll buy it. It looks Nicholas Sparks-y.

Posted · Report post

I usually do buy soap tie ins, but ill skip this one due to my hatred of Connie.

Posted · Report post

I am not interested in this book....I would prefer a GH History book for the 5oth anniversary.....