GH: Actor leaving

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People have been saying he's a great actor for years. Here and elsewhere.

Frankly, just about everyone on GH is pointless these days. The whole show is structured around new characters and transplants from PC and OLTL. There's a reason why most of these returns have felt like a wheeze.

• Members

BB is ok, the problem was the corner they wrote Johnny into. There was just nowhere left to go with this character, he had no family, no friends, he hit a dead end. This was one of Guza's many mistakes because the Zacharras were all played by talented actors, and one by one they all got killed off (including Trevor)

• Members

I honestly believe it was too late. Johnny's exit story was supposed to happen last year, but the story changed and they kept him. Guza kept Johnny because he liked BB, which might not have been bad had he integrated Johnny in with the other characters. He didn't! Johnny NEVER fit in PC and should have been written out long ago.

BB is very talented but GH was not a fit for him. No matter how hard I think about it, I could not envision Johnny anywhere on the show longterm. He should have remained the serial killer and left in 2008! Johnny Z was a 5 year visitor and that's all!

• Members

He had possiblities partially because he was not related to anyone on canvas(though they tried with the pointless maternity and paternity changes). He was just about the only appealing male in his age group and he worked well with his scene partners. He wasn't written into a corner until he killed Starr's family and slept with Connie.

Archived