AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been saving them all, I think I only didn't post the last set but I can upload them, they weren't photos we hadn't seen before though. You should be able to see the URLs for the files in the page source or page info areas on the browser. I then subtract the size part at the end of the URL, deleting until the ".jpg" or whatever and it's much larger. That or just save them from here when we post them. :)

• Members

Fan: Kendall Hart Slater must return to help Miranda and reunite with her husband! #Zendall

Alicia: @JenLoehr @SincerelyDenyse Aw thanks! (yes they have something in common!) I hear our new Miranda is kicking ass! Yay Denyse!

https://twitter.com/alicia_minshew/status/334675052832387072

I'm like dying over here. This story NEEDS to be told. Come back soon, my love! Please!

• Members

Wow, drama queen much? After everything SHE has done for the show? What, exactly, has Cady done for AMC that no one else has? Because other than repeatedly die and refuse to stay dead, I'm not seeing much. SHE puts herself out there on twitter, on her blog, on youtube, etc., and if she doesn't like the response, then she needs to STFU already and quit interacting as much with everyone online.

Frankly, after the way AMC/ABC trotted Susan Lucci out there on her book tour saying "NO, of course not, no AMC is NOT being canceled," and then canceled it the following month, fans have a right to be suspicious.

• Members

I understand Cady McClain is frustrated, and people shouldn't be attacking her for her views or unappreciative of her hard work, but her tone does sound kind of entitled. Without the fans, she wouldn't have a job. It's a two-way street.

It's a shame the actors are having to feel the brunt of the disappointment about this because the actual decision-makers on this aren't on Twitter.

• Members

She's 2 years older so she'd be about 18 now. Yeah she's his aunt so they shouldnt go there. I wouldnt mind if Emma Lavery returned to PV (without Ryan, although Id imagine he'd at least make a visit since Cam said he was in talks with PP) to attend PVU and got mixxed up with causing trouble for Miranda and getting close to AJ

• Members

So your respnse is for her to quit twittering. Your part of this problem. All you do is log on & watch. Your not the ones memorizing over 100 pages daily doing 8 plus hour days. I say its safe to say the actors & crew have done much MORE than you ever did for these shows. So go have a seat

Archived