AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm trying very hard not to fall in love with these kids and I'm failing miserably. I love the new theme song. It's a new day and a fresh start so I like the idea of a whole new theme song and the concept of "We are the love we give," sums up AMC perfectly. I assume that the music from the OLTL trailer is also their theme song. I liked that one too.

• Members

Yes, I totally agree about the "We are the love we give" thing. The photo album at the end of the trailer confirms, for me at least, that it will be incorporated into the opening sequence, so I've all the things I need in that regard.

All My Children, yall. It's back in less than two weeks.

• Members

There's theme songs and then there's "Only Love," Khan.

No, that's not OLTL's theme song, that was just a minor pop hit, I think. Snoop wrote a new theme song which I think is being sung by Iza Lach.

• Members

Rob Wilson is EVERYTHING lol One of the things I love about watching reruns of 70s/80s soaps and game shows is that you can sense the "community" of daytime, with its own performers and personalities appearing on various daytime shows, and Rob's involvement with TPIR and now AMC (even though it's not really daytime or television) is kind of a call back to that for me. I've taken to the guy a whole lot, and not just for that body.

• Members

God, I feel like such a freaking heel. This is why I've avoided sharing my thoughts and feelings about this particular subject until now. But I just...I can't do it. I'm not feeling the joy over this stuff. To me, it's the Emperor's New Media Platform.

Archived