AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"The Celia stuff was strange. The f*ck was that creepy guy in the mirror?! sad.png That had a very gothic feel to it, even the room she was in."

I found that stuff intriguing--but I've always liked when AMC dabbles in the gothic. (OK *mostly*--we won't get started about ghost women and bleeding tattoos.) I wonder if she experienced some traumatic abuse or something and the mirror guy was her abuser (dad?)

• Members

First, I just want to gather those kids up and rock them, they're so sweet and precious.

YES. I love dark, gothic stuff in daytime, just that whole feel can add volumes to a storyline, and I'd love it if AMC went there.

That vocal theme is going to be the theme song, it seems, which is fine with me. I'm not a huge fan of vocal theme songs on soaps, but I didn't think it was completely necessary to bring back the 90s/00s theme (because, contrary to what seems to be popular belief, that is NOT the "original" theme).

• Members

The kids for both shows are just an adorable group overall. I'll have to differ with Rob - I think both trailers are appropriate and perfect for their shows. I do wish the OLTL one had had more dialogue, but I can understand given they were in the middle of their first taping block when that one was cut.

Nice to know that's the new theme.

Archived