AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

LOL, you're welcome and ... in English, I had tried counting by episodes but I kept on losing track so I quickly realized counting by rows was the way to go. The episode at the end of every 25th row marks 100 episodes so I'd type the episode name down as a marker to keep track.

I can't help myself with this type of stuff. I have always been a ratings geek and this is the closest form of measurement we have with Hulu.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' on Hiatus Over Labor Dispute (Exclusive)

"All My Children" and "One Life to Live" have been placed on hiatus because of a labor dispute with the International Alliance of Theatrical and Stage Employees - Local 52, which represents the online soap operas' crews.

The two shows will begin their hiatus on Thursday instead of June 17, as had been planned.

Representatives from IATSE believe the two shows have gone over budget and violated a labor agreement in the process, according to an individual with knowledge of the union's plans.

More to come...

https://www.thewrap.com/media/article/all-my-children-one-life-live-hiatus-over-labor-dispute-exclusive-95676

Archived