If JFP really an EVIL woman? Inquiring minds want to know

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I give Jill a lot of credit for GH won many Emmys under her reign, but her casting decisions speak for themselves. Firing a 90 year old, several 30 year veterans, and GH's last two remaining original cast members is something that no matter how hard Frank Valentini tries, will never be able to be fixed 100%.

• Members

They are not original cast members. Ames joined a year after debut, and he 2 years. He wasnt even on contract at anytime during JFP's run. Most of his appearances were on PC in his latter years and she chose not to use him when that was over, outside of Lila's funeral if I recall correctly. That doesnt equate to firing him

• Members

Ames has always been billed as an original cast member. I don't know why, but she has. And since Lee was an original character, Hansen often was considered an original cast member. He, Susan Brown, & Anne Jeffreys were recurring on both GH & PC until JFP took over and seized using them on GH. That may not be firing them, but it is still releasing them/letting them go.

• Members

10 months. Big difference. Thats close enough to a year

It doesnt matter what they were billed as. The fact is, neither was originally there when the show started and hnce neither was actually an original cast member even if some would rather think they were

• Members

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that one person can't be perceived in different ways by different people.

Melody Thomas Scott recently raved about JFP (she didn't have to and wasn't asked about Jill, but she did anyway), when most of us initially thought she was the type of actress Jill would want to fire or backburner completely. It's not always predictable which actors/characters a producer will take to and those they won't.

Archived