Stories you wish AMC/OLTL will Tell!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to see a cutting story. With all of these teen girls and 20-something women on these shows and characters with insane backgrounds there's a perfect opportunity to do a story and the fact that we are no longer playing by network rules means they don't have to gloss over the damage. Given all the fuckery between Todd/Tea/Victor, it would make perfect sense if Dani became a cutter. The same for SORASed Miranda (but I still hope they won't do that) with a grandmother as controlling as Erica Kane, Bianca's issues and being the child of rape, it would be a stone cold miracle if Mimo isn't reaching for a razor blade every day of the week.

Another story I'd like to see is a dumpster baby. With all of the baby rabies that have invaded soaps over the years and the insistence on knocking up every female over the age of 12, I'd like to see that phenomenon portrayed. When Starr got pregnant I thought that was a perfect chance to do a dumpster baby story. She has a self-involved, codependent, hypersexual mother and an over-involved father with a history of violence. Starr should've hidden her pregnancy then given birth in the girls bathroom during prom. Instead we got Starr X-ed Lovers: the Musical. dry.pngwacko.png

• Members

I want a Real Housewives type story where WRCW attempts to pitch a "Real Housewives of Pine Valley" show, so they film a pilot. I need an entire episode of AMC to be broadcast as if it were really one of those complete with talking heads and a dinner party

Archived