Stories you wish AMC/OLTL will Tell!!

• Members

I think it would be cool to do a story about a big company like Wall Mart moving in Llanview or Pine Valley, which threatens established businesses.

Maybe a story about how water bottling companies such the water from small communities and over price them to consumers??

Anyone have ideas? What about the TYPE of stories like community based vs family based.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

An SON member starts threads and answers them with ridiculous responses. He starts threads that have already been started and asks about Brenda Dickinson. Errol gets fed up and bans the poster. The poster in disgust goes to Connecticut and stalks Erica Kane cause he is love with her....

• Members

I'd like to see a Catfish-inspired storyline, but in order for it to work, the "relationship" would have to go on for quite some time, and I don't know if it would be interesting to see a character having a relationship with a computer. Perhaps both ends of the relationship could be characters on the show.

If this were ATWT we were talking about, I'd say family storylines all the way. ATWT truly thrived when it was all about that thick, dramatic, bountiful domestic drama. AMC, on the other hand...you gotta find that balance between family and community, where the community becomes like one big family. I think they had that at the end, but it was too late (then). Family storylines that play out over the community...give me Frankie Hubbard being sued for malpractice by Annie Novak and being defended by Jack Montgomery. That's classic AMC.

I do think it's time for some new blood in the Kane fold. Since we had to lose Josh to injustice, I think it's time to bring in a badass Kane guy to mix things up. I know nothing about the supposed SORASing that's gonna take place, so if we'll be getting that, fine, but if not...yeah, it's time. Doesn't have to be a Kane -- bring in someone from Mona's side of the family, finally. I hear another young male from a legendary family will be on the show, so they can be rivals or partners in crime. Better yet, start them out as friends, but have that turn sour over time.

The amount of self-control it took for me to not suggest they be lovers. You have NO idea.

• Members

Ive been thinking about that too. Luckily since both soaps have been off the air for a year, said character could already be involved with the catfish for at least a year now. Can you imagine dumbass Colby falling in love with some guy she talked to on Facebook? Turns out its that girl, Sydney whom she used to fight with back when she stayed with Winifred. She's been waiting for years to get revenge on her for Colby hooking up with Sean and just got it

Archived