Characters That Were Re/Cast with Perfect Actor, But Fizzled or Flopped

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TB was never fit for the role of Taylor she was too damn old/old looking to be portraying Nicole's younger sister. I actually thought Natalia would've been good if they would've actually developed the character beyond just being nice and sweet and whatever the 3rd bs word was that NL said they told her to play. They could've taken the opportunity to explore Nicole's family more and bring back up the story of Paul Mendez.

Who thought Supahead's hubby was perfect for the role of Malcolm?

• Members

Without a doubt, Jennifer Bransford as Carly on GH. She brought back the edge Sarah Brown had in the beginning and brought it together with Tamara Braun's vulnerability yet made it her own. Just as she was starting to light up the screen, she was fired and replaced with Laura Wright who was, is and will always be wrong for the role.

• Members

I agree. I think Greg Vaughn is a great choice for Brady, but this priest angle is killing me. I was glad to finally see some good scenes between him and Nicole this week. But I wish they would have thought of something besides being a priest. I'm hoping that they will finally start to move this story forward. The scenes this week made me cautiously optimistic. Very cautiously. But I agree the GV was a good choice for Eric if the writing were there.

• Members

She never said she hated RC, just that CG's Skye was more likeable and Id agree. RC's was more icy cold and CG's Skye was a bit less bitch. I loved both actresses in the role, but CG is the one that made me a fan. I wouldn't say she flopped as she was popular and lasted a good year and half, with a bit of story during that time but I would agree that I wish she had lasted longer.

• Members

Not RC, but her Skye. Compared to CG, I can see why the character was more likeable during CG stint. Her introduction story lended itself to having her be a rootable heroine. Even when she reclaimed her life and her flaws started to become apparent, she did a good job of keeping Skye grounded and likeable, especially when it came to her relationship with Stuart. Anyways, both were great. A compliment for one, doesn't mean a diss for the other

Archived