Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

McLaughlin was only 60, which I do consider young.

I still remember a line from when Alcazar became a member of the hospital board. Alan turns around and says, "Steve Hardy would be spinning in his grave," or something to that effect. I think that's true for Beradino as well.

• Members

Brad Maule did request Tony's death. Next to Carly and Jason hunting the chimp, it's the only good thing about that storyline or that year, for that matter. It was incredibly well-done and I have a very hard time rewatching that scene.

I didn't mind Alcazar being linked to the hospital, and I didn't and don't mind crime stories on GH up to a point. But Monty and Riche knew how to manage them. Guza didn't.

• Members

I know, right? I feel like I'm stealing from everyone who watched in real time. LOL. I was 2 years old in 1991, and there's SO much I haven't actually watched yet.

My memory is just really good, I guess. I have the GH coffee table book and have found character autobiographies/YouTube videos and am just able to remember some of the most random crap on Earth. It's a gift...sometimes. tongue.png

• Members

He wasn't broken then, though. All Tony had done for years was appear as a doctor on staff from time to time. He returned that month to be shown to still be doing his job, shown to still be respected and loved by the staff and patients. He seemed happy and well. He was proud of Lucas. And he died working hard.

Archived