GH: People magazine special for the 50th anniversary

• Members

Well why not put Zander, Brian & Claudia, Dan Rooney, Ruby, Michael, Joe Kelly and Jimmy Lee Holt on the cover? They were all supporting characters and fan favorites. You know why. It's because covers really do belong to the most iconic GH characters. How many SOD covers did those characters get? Not too many. But now we are talking People magazine and the 50th anniversary. The people on the cover should be iconic GH characters. But I can see we won't agree. No worries. Like I said before, I don't hate the cover, I just don't think two of the characters belong on it.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regardless of who is on the cover, the layout is not that great. They should have used a different photo of Antonio Sabato, Jr. or had the other insets as a beach theme. His photo just looks out of place. The space is used terribly. That 50th Anniversary logo should be smaller and placed closer to the top right corner or down at the bottom with the 50 years of love tagline. The gold background in the Sonny/Brenda photo clashes with the color of the magazine and instead of leaving the background in that photo and the Duke/Anna photo, they should have made it transparent to blend in with the other photos. Maybe then, the Jagger photo wouldn't seem like it doesn't fit. In fact, they probably should have placed it across from Maxie's instead of perpendicular to it.

Archived