AMC: fall **spoilers**

• Members

Ryan returns to town to find that Kendall is carrying his child.

Aidan finds himself falling for Amanda.

Greg Madden's secret shakes Erica to her very foundation.

Greenlee is horrified by what Ryan put her through.

Kendall develops surprising feelings while pregnant with Ryan's child.

Babe gets lost in her plan to win JR back, realizing she still cares for him in the process.

Garret steps up his plans to eliminate anyone who gets in his way.

Di finds herself fighting to save more lives then her own.

The real Dixie may return leaving the town of Pine Valley utterly stunned.

Jonathan returns to town taking everyone by surprise.

Lily helps Jonathan adjust as he recuperates from his medical ordeal.

Lily and Sam find themselves at the center of a mystery.

Unable to forgive Ryan, Greenlee leaves Pine Valley to start a new life.

it looks like Dixie IS coming back! I dont think that they would recast the role, so I am still crossing my fingers that Cady is on her way back..

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fusion.jpg

This is a new pic, with the new fusion perfume that is going to be coming out soon. A lot of people have noticed that RB is missing, and are taking that as a sign.

There hasnt been anything official announced about her leaving as of yet.

Does anyone else notice that Alicia looks a lot like Susan Lucci in that pic? I thought it was her when I first looked at it.

btw. thanks for the pic garielsky. You know Ravenbeauty had it on her spoiler site?

• Members

I'm guessing sooner than later that Amanda will start working at Fusion, after Greenlee leaves. I'm guessing that Kendall is going to be pregnant with Ryan's baby, not Greenlee's baby, so that's why Greenlee leaves. I doubt Greenlee will leave her unborn baby with Kendall.

• Members

Well, some of these do look promising.

I'm already sick of this Dragon crap, but I'd be thrilled if it meant a return for Dixie (wouldn't mind a decent recast).

Kendall developes "suprising feelings"? Let me guess.... she falls back in love with FrankenRyan. GAG!

• Members

I hope Cady McClain is returning as Dixie. If not, I want a good re-cast, maybe Jensen Buchanan or Mary Beth Evans.

Also, everyone keeps talking like it's official that Rebecca Budig(Greenlee) is leaving, but it's not. She's not made a decision yet. What she's said previously, sounds more like she's staying.

• Members

She is definitely going.

I don't think they'd recast Dixie, since they showed they were too scared too with Kelli Giddish despite the fact alot of viewers wanted her to be Dixie and were accepting of the recast idea with KG. I like the Jensen Buchanan idea though....I always thought the woman who plays Harley on GL would make a great Dixie...she's very Cady-like to me.

Archived