Successful Characters with No Family or Ties to Canvas

• Members

I completely blocked out Cass Winthrop's brother Morgan. Other than his entanglement with Lorna (being accused of her rape) he didn't have much a story.

Rex always had "family" on OL even if he never knew who his real family was. I wouldn't really say he was an "alone" character.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldnt have considered her lead in that story. That triangle involved her playing a supporting role as part of the umbrella story revolving around Brenda's return and that fell through rather quickly as Liz and Zander didnt progress beyond a few kisses and Jason was quickly moved in Courtney's direction. She defintely had potential to become lead but the direction of her story changed too fast to actually make that happen

• Members

I'd say people define lead differently but I know Liz was in some of those GH cast banners on the ABC site, even before Monaco was and they were both on the show. Perhaps it was just a contract stipulation but her likeness was being used to promote the show regardless.

• Members

I talk about lead in context with story and that can involve having it revolve around a character who is central to the plot. She wasnt really a key figure in Brenda's Return story and the triangle was barely given focus on its own. It was more of a B level side plot to the bigger picture and the show didn even care enough about it to develop it

Archived