Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

I think it may have to do with Nelson Branco. From Y&R- Michael Muhney, Doug Davidson, Christian LeBlanc, Stephen Nichols, and Peter Bergman, submitted themselves for Best Actor. He thinks Christian LeBlanc, Stephen Nichols, & Peter Bergman, submitted themselves in the wrong category.

I don't know about that because there are only 13 putting themselves up for Best Actor but 19 putting in for Best Supporting Actor. Not much competition this year.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

~ 2 minutes. Ugh, what a horrible episode. I liked seeing Abby, except her outfit sucked. Amelia Heinle needs to go away with that bird's nest on her head. Has she never heard of a thing called a "brush?" I cannot believe that she has lasted so on Y&R. Blech.

• Members

I hope they did put her on contract. I haven't enjoyed a younger female character on this show as much as I have enjoyed her Summer in years.

I'm really excited to see where Lauren/Carmine end up. I usually hate teen stories on soaps but this is really balanced between the veterans and the teens. I love the way its testing Lauren and Michael's marriage and successfully gotten Lauren out of the Daisy/Sheila hole she has been stuck in for about 5 years now.

• Members

The emmys will go on un televised at some point at a private dinner, something im sure most in the industry would prefer. i get being thursty for an emmy, it matters, it means a lot. it can get him more money and look good on a resume. then again awards only matter if your smart with it. look at people like halle berry who win an oscar and the flounder.

if any younger male on Y&R deserves an emmy nom, its Morrow. Maybe not deserved, thats not the right word, but he should def be in the running far and above MM both for his time and his talent, imo anyways.

I am slowly getting back into Y&R, with Burtons arrival and the Lauren storyline. Not enjoying anything else though, not yet anyways.

Archived