Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could not imagine FV/RC at Y&R. Hell, I cannot imagine JFP at Y&R and she is there. The show is undergoing yet another "magical" makeover. I swear, every single one of these new regimes from MAB to LML to JFP come in and try to remake the show rather than produce a solid soap opera in the Y&R tradition. I think Y&R's only hope is if David Shaughnessy returns. His regime was the last time the show felt like Y&R. I wonder what he is up to these days. An alternative is Brad Bell lending Y&R, Patrick Malcahey for a few months to try and get these stories on track.

• Members

I think their Y&R would have been what we got in 2009 and 2010 - sexual assault as hot and wild and crazy, chipmunks, hardcore assaults, mental and physical, against women, stories that made zero sense, and endless, endless psychos.

Ron Carlivati is Hogan Sheffer with a Soapdish DVD and a gym membership.

• Members

The music sucks under this new regime. No more Winters Wednesday which is good. Sharon has been looking great and is stable too bad she is attached to Adam's ass. They have toned down on Phyllis and her cooking sister has taken over.

Victor is still as rotten as ever. Billy and Victoria really don't have much of a story.

They got rid of most of MAB's casting stunts, JFP brought in her FOJs.

Archived