Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes she does haha, he looks about 10 years younger than her (Carmine in real life is young enough to be her son)

I don't mean to be nosy but does anyone know why Tracey divorced her husband Ron anyway. I really like Tracey so I hope it wasn't her doing. I mean I assume it was something her ex did cause she still seems very close with her 2 sons.

• Members

I don't find the show all that interesting, but at least it's not offensive and boring at the same time, as it was under Maria, Sheffer, and Hamner.

I still think Griffith is a safe, predictable, and unimaginative writer, but at least nothing he's done so far has damaged the credibility and foundation of the show as the last regime did.

• Members

Wow, Lauren and Carmine! The lust and desire on his face when Lauren opened the door. Damn, Carmine is cut and that tattoo makes him even hotter to me. Even the horrific music did not ruin their brief love making scene.

Lily is looking for an excuse to sleep with Tyler, but he really can do better than Lily. I would have Tyler and Alex sleep with Sharon, Chelsea, Chloe, Lauren, etc.

Cane and Chelsea look good together, but their instantaneous connection is hard to buy. Poor writing there. They did a much better job building to the Lauren and Carmine affair. It has been forever since I have found Daniel Goddard good looking, but he looked handsome as hell in that suit today.

Sharon went hiking in the snow wearing high heels? Ridiculous.

Just to emphasize, that music was [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

Carmine is the best thing to happen to Lauren in years.

Just about every young female on this show has a valley voice.

Is Dylan attempting to steal Nick's life? Faith is already all over him.

Tyler doesn't need to step anywhere near Sharon half the town ran through that hoe. He should steer clear of Phyllis also!

Archived