DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Members

I never can get past the same actress who bored and annoyed me for years on Y&R being so deliciously entertaining on DAYS. I know Ashley is probably the more iconic role in soap terms but I just love her as Kristen when she gets that crazy bitch material. Somehow, unlike a lot of psycho bitches on soaps, even when she's pathetic and way out there and just bizarre, she keeps this style and dignity and weird chic. I can't explain it.

It's such a contrast to trash like OLTL Marty which was just point-and-laugh at the crazy.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I remember correctly cause I didnt see the scenes..long story...but Will asked about Sonny's sexual past or something like that..they both argued and didnt then Will sleep with Gabi?? Considering they were dating....thats cheating....he should be upset about the cheating and lying IMO. Only the lying has been mentioned but today it was said a big lie a baby...I still wish they would address the cheating on Will's part after their argument .

• Members

I don't think they were dating. Sonny was looking for Will after the explosion and when he found Will, Sonny kissed him, Will freaked out and told Sonny he only thought of him as a friend. Sonny accused him of being a closet case. Will got upset, eventually realized he did like Sonny more than a friend, but when he saw Sonny with Brian before he got to tell Sonny, he got more upset and ran into Gabi. Wham bam, Wabi sex. Sonny and Will didn't start dating till afterwards.

• Members

I think that didn't happen til later. After Wabi sex, after WilSon started dating.

Yeah. Wabi sex happened in late August. That scene your talking about happened in Oct, Sonny and Will went back to Sonny's apartment to get decorations for a Halloween Party. They were going to have sex when Lucas interrupted them. Lucas told Will, Sonny was moving too fast and only wanted sex, which put the idea into Will's head to ask Sonny' about his sexual history.

• Members

Another brilliant day ...

I loved Justin's scene with Will and then Justin trying to explain to Sonny the different kinds of liars -- there are people who are weak/users, and then there are people who are in crummy situations who are trying to do the best they can.

I, too, was rooting for Brian even though I want Will/Sonny in the end, haha.

Jen/Hope and then Rafe/Hope were interesting. Hope is a good sounding board right now. The Chloe/Maggie confrontation was awesome. I hope Daniel doesn't go back down for the "emergency" with Parker -- unless it turns out to be a real emergency, a twist that is always possible on a soap.

Sami still thinks Will didn't know Nick and Gabi were planning to get married at City Hall and still thinks Gabi was trying to pull a fast one. The reality is Will did know. Also Will had nothing to do with their postponing it despite what EJ thinks. I love how the show keeps showing how things aren't black and white. Everyone in this story has their own misconceptions, their good qualities and their blinders.

I like that the show is keeping me waiting for the next Will/Sami scene. They have a lot to talk about Days really knows how to stretch things out just the right amount right now to get to the next thing the characters logically need to discuss and people want to see -- not too long, not too fast. And unlike other soaps, they actually show those conversations too, instead of having them happen off-screen.

• Members

Brian's has all those tchotchkes from the Indigo Room or whatever the hell that place Vivian and Quinn had scenes in every single day and Chloe met all her johns. Those have been repurposed into the Salem Inn bedrooms, so I thought it was one of them at first, but the space seems to suggest John/Marlena's townhouse? Maybe with John off canvas it game them time to use their living room set for something else?

All I wanna know is, what does Brian do? Because his studio is twice the size of Chad's...

• Members

tumblr_mhlmy0EnUx1r9c8mno1_250.gif tumblr_mhlmy0EnUx1r9c8mno2_250.gif

I smell it. These two are so happening. If they become a reality, will Sami turn on her aunt Hope? I think Marlena will side with Hope, who has been a really good friend to her in the last few weeks and that would just add another layer to the complicated relationship between Marlena and Sami

Archived