DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Except for, hilariously, the random time when Arianna and Sami were fighting over that taped confession in Sami's apartment. I remember Kayla showing up at the door, Arianna running out and Sami saying, "Hey Aunt Kayla! Gotta go!" before running after Arianna. One of this show's most random scenes ever.

• Members

If we have learned anything from Marlena, it is we shouldn't ignore enemies from our significant others' ex-wives. Daniel and Jennifer have to go home.

Brian's apartment was the Dimera safehouse where E.J. and Sami hid out at after the DAYSaster. It was also where they staged Nicole's fantasy life with Daniel and her son around the same time. Like Brian, the set hasn't been used since August.

As Adrienne was delighted to tell Sonny, Brian is pre-med. Not sure what he does for work between classes.

I, too, was thinking about Brian's studio in comparison to Chad's studio and Sonny's studio. His is certainly the nicest of the three.

• Members

Hmm. The more I think about it Brian's place did seem familiar. Gotta be Marlena's. I don't know if I still have the episode. (EDIT: nevermind, someone explained the set)

Brian and Sonny were good. Again, surprised they are showing "as much" (which is still a PG amount) as they are. Kudos to them.

Also, I might mention stuff from other episodes, sorry, I watched several around the same time so it's all blurring together for me.

Chloe/Maggie was fun. I liked their confrontation.

Yup, something is definitely up with Rafe and Hope. Sami would blow a gasket. I almost want the story just for the Marlena/Sami angle LOL

Also, even though sets are clearly re-dressed, I like the fact that they at least take the time to give characters offices, to give characters apartments (especially one who hasn't been around since August). They could have just put up Sonny's apartment. So, little things like that I can appreciate.

• Administrator

After one month, Parker calls Daniel "Daddy" - WTF!?? Time to say this again: Daniel Jonas is the worst character I've ever seen on DAYS. I hate what they're doing to Philip and he's not even on screen.

I really liked that scene where Stefano was happy to see John. I always like their scenes together.

As for as a potential Hope/Rafe pairing, they should've just killed off Bo. I would be devastated if Hope cheated on Bo. I can't believe TPTB didn't have the vision to see how killing Bo would be better for the show. They would've gotten a ratings bump for Bo's death, and then whenever Peter Reckell comes back, they already have a storyline in place with Bo's return and that would also get a ratings bump.

I so FF the Daniel/Jen and Ej/Sami love scenes. Just gross.

• Members

IA with JackP. I think you are being too sensitive here. Everything regardnig homosexuality cant be sunsine and rainbows. They have to show the ugly side to things to and Nick is being utilized for that. Its a bit more on the realistic side bc not everyone is politically correct when it comes to this

I love that EJ and Sami slept together. I just hope he's the last man she sleeps with for a long time

Didnt expect to see Stefano actually interact with someone face to face

Chloe's storyline is stupid as hell. I cant beleive she came back for this sh-t.

Marlena vs Kristen is gold. LMAO at Kristen's plan to get Brady to ask her to marry him and then dump him at the altar. "Karma is a bitch and her name is Kristen"

I loved seeing the Kristen and Jen friendship rekindled with Kristen sitting down and wanting to help her with her troubles

Archived