364 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

days.png

NBC Announcer: "Happy Black History Month, Will!"

Edited by Ira

Posted · Report post

I miss those promos.

Posted · Report post

I'm praying we get one for Valentine's Day.

Posted · Report post

NBC Announcer: "Happy Black History Month, Will!"

laugh.png Those promos used to crack me up.

Posted · Report post

those promos were hilarious.

I miss the Hot Summer DAYS and November Days etc... promos

Posted (edited) · Report post

Previously on Days:

tumblr_mhi3861XWq1r9c8mno1_250.giftumblr_mhi3861XWq1r9c8mno2_250.gif

wacko.pngwacko.pngblink.pngblink.pngwacko.pngwacko.pngph34r.pngexcl.pngexcl.png

tumblr_mhi2vsRNHU1r9c8mno1_500.gif

tumblr_mhi2afqLOG1r9c8mno3_r1_250.giftumblr_mhi2afqLOG1r9c8mno4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhi0k163tX1r9c8mno1_500.gif

tumblr_mheuhfG6FB1rxy0aqo3_250.giftumblr_mheuhfG6FB1rxy0aqo4_250.gif

Edited by Cheap21

Posted · Report post

Kristen and Nicole is where it's at now. Give AZ.a month or two away from the tears and make her a scheming unapologetic vixen again.

Posted · Report post

Damn BriSon was on FIYA! wub.png Sonny with his shirt unbuttoned, Brian undoing Sonny's belt. Wish Sonny wouldn't have said no. Me and Brian both said "Seriously?" at the same time. LOL I'm surprised that DAYS actually built Brian an apartment set and it I think it looks better than the one they built for Sonny.

I know this sounds mean, but I love how much of an ass Brian is towards Will. tongue.png Liked how Brian didn't directly say to Will, him and Sonny had sex, but worded it so that Will would think they did. Spoilers made it sound like Brian was going to outright lie. I like the more sly/underhanded approach that ended up playing out. Brant plays Brian as the schemer very well, in way that your actually rooting for Brian when you're not supposed to be. Please try to keep him around DAYS.

Posted · Report post

I hope Tomsell continue the Kristen vs Nicole rivalry.

Posted · Report post

Damn BriSon was on FIYA! wub.png Sonny with his shirt unbuttoned, Brian undoing Sonny's belt. Wish Sonny wouldn't have said no. Me and Brian both said "Seriously?" at the same time. LOL I'm surprised that DAYS actually built Brian an apartment set and it I think it looks better than the one they built for Sonny.

I know this sounds mean, but I love how much of an ass Brian is towards Will. tongue.png Liked how Brian didn't directly say to Will, him and Sonny had sex, but worded it so that Will would think they did. Spoilers made it sound like Brian was going to outright lie. I like the more sly/underhanded approach that ended up playing out. Brant plays Brian as the schemer very well, in way that your actually rooting for Brian when you're not supposed to be. Please try to keep him around DAYS.

That was one hot/sexy scene. It topped anything Will and Sonny have done even though the scene was short. I can just imagine the sex scenes had they continued.

LOL at Will saying I dont play games...lol

The Brian/Sonny scene made the Chick fli girl scene with orange guy so ewwwwww..and non sexy...or hot....lol

Posted · Report post

Wow, Brian and Sonny were pretty hot. Sonny is crazy though. I would've banged the [@!#$] out of Brian. LOL

EJ and Sami... ewwwww.

Posted · Report post

Wow, Brian and Sonny were pretty hot. Sonny is crazy though. I would've banged the [@!#$] out of Brian. LOL

EJ and Sami... ewwwww.

It looked like Brian was going to bang Sonny doggy style and on his back and everywhere else.....LOL

Posted · Report post

It looked like Brian was going to bang Sonny doggy style and on his back and everywhere else.....LOL

And Sonny shoulda let him! biggrin.png

Posted · Report post

I like how Sonny has been saying its not about sex when addressing Brian and Will. I wish they would really home that in more towards the reason why Sonny is so pissed at Will for cheating with Gabi. Sonny is not your typical gay guy.

Posted · Report post

Will didn't cheat on sonny with gabi. I've seen Sonny as angry about the lying.