Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#1 Ira

Ira

Contract

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

days.png

NBC Announcer: "Happy Black History Month, Will!"

Edited by Ira, 01 February 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#2 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,713 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

I miss those promos.

#3 Ira

Ira

Contract

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'm praying we get one for Valentine's Day.

#4 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

NBC Announcer: "Happy Black History Month, Will!"

laugh.png Those promos used to crack me up.

#5 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,624 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

those promos were hilarious.

I miss the Hot Summer DAYS and November Days etc... promos 

#6 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,679 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Previously on Days:

tumblr_mhi3861XWq1r9c8mno1_250.giftumblr_mhi3861XWq1r9c8mno2_250.gif

wacko.png wacko.png blink.png blink.pngwacko.png wacko.png ph34r.png excl.png excl.png  

tumblr_mhi2vsRNHU1r9c8mno1_500.gif

tumblr_mhi2afqLOG1r9c8mno3_r1_250.giftumblr_mhi2afqLOG1r9c8mno4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhi0k163tX1r9c8mno1_500.gif

tumblr_mheuhfG6FB1rxy0aqo3_250.giftumblr_mheuhfG6FB1rxy0aqo4_250.gif

Edited by Cheap21, 01 February 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#7 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,324 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Kristen and Nicole is where it's at now. Give AZ.a month or two away from the tears and make her a scheming unapologetic vixen again.

#8 wingwalker

wingwalker

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Damn BriSon was on FIYA! wub.png  Sonny with his shirt unbuttoned, Brian undoing Sonny's belt. Wish Sonny wouldn't have said no. Me and Brian both said "Seriously?" at the same time. LOL  I'm surprised that DAYS actually built Brian an apartment set and it I think it looks better than the one they built for Sonny. 

I know this sounds mean, but I love how much of an ass Brian is towards Will. tongue.png  Liked how Brian didn't directly say to Will, him and Sonny had sex, but worded it so that Will would think they did. Spoilers made it sound like Brian was going to outright lie. I like the more sly/underhanded approach that ended up playing out. Brant plays Brian as the schemer very well, in way that your actually rooting for Brian when you're not supposed to be. Please try to keep him around DAYS. 

#9 darraholic

darraholic

Comin to snatch your babies.

• Members
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

I hope Tomsell continue the Kristen vs Nicole rivalry. 

#10 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,487 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Damn BriSon was on FIYA! wub.png  Sonny with his shirt unbuttoned, Brian undoing Sonny's belt. Wish Sonny wouldn't have said no. Me and Brian both said "Seriously?" at the same time. LOL  I'm surprised that DAYS actually built Brian an apartment set and it I think it looks better than the one they built for Sonny. 

I know this sounds mean, but I love how much of an ass Brian is towards Will. tongue.png  Liked how Brian didn't directly say to Will, him and Sonny had sex, but worded it so that Will would think they did. Spoilers made it sound like Brian was going to outright lie. I like the more sly/underhanded approach that ended up playing out. Brant plays Brian as the schemer very well, in way that your actually rooting for Brian when you're not supposed to be. Please try to keep him around DAYS. 

That was one hot/sexy scene. It topped anything Will and Sonny have done even though the scene was short. I can just imagine the sex scenes had they continued. 

LOL at Will saying I dont play games...lol

The Brian/Sonny scene made the Chick fli girl scene with orange guy so ewwwwww..and non sexy...or hot....lol

#11 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,782 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

Wow, Brian and Sonny were pretty hot. Sonny is crazy though. I would've banged the [@!#$] out of Brian. LOL

EJ and Sami... ewwwww.

#12 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,487 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Wow, Brian and Sonny were pretty hot. Sonny is crazy though. I would've banged the [@!#$] out of Brian. LOL

EJ and Sami... ewwwww.

It looked like Brian was going to bang Sonny doggy style and on his back and everywhere else.....LOL

#13 wingwalker

wingwalker

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

It looked like Brian was going to bang Sonny doggy style and on his back and everywhere else.....LOL

And Sonny shoulda let him! biggrin.png

#14 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,487 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

I like how Sonny has been saying its not about sex when addressing Brian and Will. I wish they would really home that in more towards the reason why Sonny is so pissed at Will for cheating with Gabi. Sonny is not your typical gay guy.

#15 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,624 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Will didn't cheat on sonny with gabi. I've seen Sonny as angry about the lying.

#16 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,713 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

I never can get past the same actress who bored and annoyed me for years on Y&R being so deliciously entertaining on DAYS. I know Ashley is probably the more iconic role in soap terms but I just love her as Kristen when she gets that crazy bitch material. Somehow, unlike a lot of psycho bitches on soaps, even when she's pathetic and way out there and just bizarre, she keeps this style and dignity and weird chic. I can't explain it. 

It's such a contrast to trash like OLTL Marty which was just point-and-laugh at the crazy.

#17 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,487 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Will didn't cheat on sonny with gabi. I've seen Sonny as angry about the lying.

If I remember correctly cause I didnt see the scenes..long story...but Will asked about Sonny's sexual past or something like that..they both argued and didnt then Will sleep with Gabi?? Considering they were dating....thats cheating....he should be upset about the cheating and lying IMO. Only the lying has been mentioned but today it was said a big lie a baby...I still wish they would address the cheating on Will's part after their argument .

#18 wingwalker

wingwalker

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

I don't think they were dating. Sonny was looking for Will after the explosion and when he found Will, Sonny kissed him, Will freaked out and told Sonny he only thought of him as a friend. Sonny accused him of being a closet case. Will got upset, eventually realized he did like Sonny more than a friend, but when he saw Sonny with Brian before he got to tell Sonny, he got more upset and ran into Gabi. Wham bam, Wabi sex.  Sonny and Will didn't start dating till afterwards. 

Edited by wingwalker, 01 February 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#19 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,487 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I don't think they were dating. Sonny was looking for Will after the explosion and when he found Will, Sonny kissed him, Will freaked out and told Sonny he only thought of him as a friend. Sonny accused him of being a closet case. Will got upset, eventually realized he did like Sonny more than a friend, but when he saw Sonny with Brian, he got more upset and ran into Gabi. Sonny and Will didn't start dating till afterwards. 

I thought Will had asked Sonny about his sexual past with guys?? And Sonny was offended and lashed out at Will which lead to Will with Gabi??

Edited by Soapsuds, 01 February 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#20 wingwalker

wingwalker

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I think that didn't happen til later. After Wabi sex, after WilSon started dating. 

Yeah. Wabi sex happened in late August. That scene your talking about happened in Oct, Sonny and Will went back to Sonny's apartment to get decorations for a Halloween Party. They were going to have sex when Lucas interrupted them. Lucas told Will, Sonny was moving too fast and only wanted sex, which put the idea into Will's head to ask Sonny' about his sexual history. 

Edited by wingwalker, 01 February 2013 - 09:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users