B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, the guy from GL never could act and the Marcus actor is hopeless. The actress who plays Dayzee is the best of the bunch. She has a nice natural vibe to her acting. I liked her so much better with Thomas who is only a slightly a better actor than Marcus. Too bad Thomas and Dayzee are over.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show... the ending with Steffy between LIam and Hope was so cheesy and over the top. LOL! What I would not give to sit in on one of their writers' meetings. Who comes up with this?

I have to admit that I like Liam and Hope's slow intense kisses yesterday and today. And when she backed away from him and he stepped up to her, the look on Liam's face was totally hot and full of desire. I had to fan myself and wipe the drool away. Now that is how a man should look at a woman that he desperately wants..

However, Liam was a piece of work calling Steffy. I think he did it out of guilt, but being LIam, he was probably just trying to get her attention. I like that she shut him down, but she should still tell him that she is pregnant. But Taylor has got to stop rambling on about a parent bond being strong than love because if that was true, Ridge would have never left her after they had children together.

Surprisingly, I liked Rick apologizing to Liam. It, at least, broke up the repetitious dialogue. Jacob Young really needs more to do on this show.

I liked Carter's steadiness today. He was keeping it together for Dayzee and Marcus. I wonder if this chick will lose her mind and start stalking Dayzee? I have no idea where this story is going, maybe it just fizzles out.

Again, I like the outdoor night scenes of LA spaced throughout the show.

• Members

I don't see any other option but making Maya crazy. Its the only way she's been played from what I've seen. B&B hasn't had a psycho story in a long time either. I wish Kristolyn Loyd was in a story or non-story with better actors though. I don't see how Texas Battle and those other two have kept jobs this long.

Archived