• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ewww, I got Marcus

marcus.jpg

YOUR PERFECT MATCH IS:
Marcus

Your ideal guy has a smile that will melt your heart and make you swoon . Don’t let his bad-boy-looking tattoos fool you! He’s a real family man, and his loyalty, along with his hot body, makes him the complete package.

• Members

Great episode. I am just loving B&B these days. I love the outside scenic shots that B&B uses at the beginning. It makes the show feel more real despite the glitz.

The shots of Stephanie smiling in those pictures looking on as Eric ran his game on Taylor cracked me up. I cannot believe that Taylor offered to put on the lingerie that he designed for Stephanie. Who writes this? LOL! Btw, Pam and Donna need to get lives, but they are funny.

I did not know that Liam did actual work at the office. LOL! I usually hate brown shirts, but he looked sexy as hell in that suit. He is sooo my perfect match! Hope is working that fuchsia dress. She manages to look the girl next pretty and sexy at the same time which is difficult to pull off.

I agree the person who said that Dayzee needs to do Marcus' friend for this story to become interesting. She is looking lovely even if the story is uninteresting.

• Members

Friend...you mean his brother right? Now that would be juicy....something B&B doesn't have in mind for black characters

As for Hope's wardrobe, I noticed they started dressing her more sexy and mature once Steffy left for Paris. Before that, it looked like she had her clothes saved from a defunct Kids R Us

Archived