B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wish the motivation behind Bill's obsession was addressed because it make perfect sense he doesn't want to be tempted by Steffy. One minute he was torn and the next he was pimping her out to Liam.

Steffy is dead wrong because she is the one who will have the power in the relationship and not Hope when Liam finds out - not that he deserves to know jack. I get that she doesn't want to manipulate him but she's still basing all of her decision making on how it affects him. He just kicked her to the curb and she needs to get over giving him any type of consideration and Taylor's advice isn't helping none. She has to start thinking like a mother and putting that baby first. Her attitude should be I'm raising this kid with or without Liam - not poor Liam and what will Hope think.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Steffy should tell Liam that she is pregnant, but I am glad that she and Hope are not listening to their deluded mothers and are keeping their distance from Liam. It won't last long, but I also like that Liam is on his own for a little while. He seems to be finally gaining some self-awareness about the insanity of his situation with these two women.

• Members

Have the blacks been shuttled off to the Alfre Woodard's basement already?! I did not need a whole episode of people yammering about Steffy and her damn baby. I need this Bill thing to be brought up too, because I didn't know about it and I've been watching the show wondering why he is SO OBSESSED with who his son is sleeping with. So much that he is hijacking Rome weddings and stabbing himself in the chest with necklaces. Can there be a storyline where Bill breaks down and gets committed?

As a matter of fact, send Taylor there too. This woman is supposed to be a doctor and yet she is literally taking all her Brooke drama and foisting it on Steffy. Not that Steffy is being reasonable either. I'm not opposed to this triangle occurring, but everyone's obsession with it and the lack of anyone involved in the story seeming to do anything else (like work?) besides run around in circles is beyond annoying. Even the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor drama wasn't like this. I just want other stories going on.

• Members

Wow, Hope sure did shove Steffy hard. I have been loving the colors of Hope's dresses, the bright blue one she was wearing and now this fuscia one.

I just love Liam. Taylor needs mind her own business, go nag her own daughter, and leave Liam alone.

Dayzee looked very lovely today, but I am not very interested in this story as yet.

Eric fantasizing about kissing Taylor cracks me up. Nothing ever changes with Eric. Rick needs to understand this is how his father acts when he is horny.

• Members

*sigh* Hope and Steffy are both acting OOC. No way I believe Steffy wouldn't use every advantage she has to get Lame. Not after everything she's done to get him. Then Hope pushing Steffy that hard for no good reason? Nope. I know this is B&B, but I hate it when character do a 180 on me.

Anyway, I'm team Steffy, so I also hope that she loses this baby and moves on.

• Members

Move on? The show would have her endlessly blame Hope and have Liam drop her bc he feels sorry for Steffy. This would add to the Liam/Hope angst as she watches Liam and Steffy reunite only to have him have a change of heart by May Sweeps and confess his love to Hope

Archived