B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Im not sure I believe that she is a writer. She may want Bill and Brooke, but I don't believe she is responsible for whats onscreen

Anyways, Brooke today....SMH. What person goes to someone's house late at night, rings the doorbell and when they don't answer, proceeds to let themselves in, walk upstairs and into said person's bedroom? She is out of line

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liam is still making that face. Oh, Steffy don’t sell your condo. Bill is so over the top with joy over this pregnancy. I suppose that I should be glad that Liam, not Bill is the baby’s father.

I hope that Bill is really sending Brooke to Eric to stop anything from happening between them, but I doubt it. Bill better not touch that woman.

I just love Stephanie’s portrait starring down at Eric and Taylor. It is so fitting. Ole Eric playing Mr. Smooth with Taylor is so funny. The make up is really caked onto Hunter Tylo’s face.

How come Adrienne Franz is still in the opening? It cannot be that hard to snip her out.

• Members

It might be interesting to see a vet take part in the writing. I hope Brooke doesn't get wood for Eric in order for a new triangle. I though Taylor was with Thorne? They never even broke up. The writers just sort of forgot about the relationship.

BTW, saw pix of the original Thorne and he looks so young. They should bring him back as Ridge 2.0

Was just thinking of how Amber got screwed. She had a great gig on Y&R and then B&B used her like toilet paper. Wish Y&R would take her back!

Archived