B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All these black folks, lol. My eyes practically bulged when Marcus yelled Auntie to Brooke and brought her over giggling like a bufoon. Have those two shared any individual scenes together as a "family"? I half expected Brooke to run screaming in the other direction. That entire exchange with Marcus and the Forresters introducing his brother was just weird. What's next? "Uncle Thorne?"

And just when I gave Brooke kudos for having a mature conversation with Liam last week she brow beats him and demands he dumps Steffy and spoiler says (highlight) --> he does just that and tells her to move out <-- This triangle is for the birds. What self respecting woman will constantly put up with Liam's bullshit. Steffy learns she's prganant, she goes to tell Liam but sees him making out with Hope on their bed. She decides to give him space to get Hope out of her system, only to return home to tell him the news and he drops that bombshell on her. And after that, she continues to give him the choice and the tri keeps going. It's unbelievable that fans eat up this misogynistic bullshit.

I hope Tyalor is using Eric and goes for the juggular.

• Members

Thorne would actually be his brother blink.png . He always calls Brooke auntie and it bothers me. Marcus sticks out like a sore thumb in both the Logan and Forrester families

Taylor using Eric to stick it to the Logans and protect her children's best interest? Now that would be a twist! I could go for that

• Members

Eric adopted Marcus when he was married to Donna which is why he calls him "dad."

The problem with Marcus calling Brooke "auntie" is that is done to remind us that he is her nephew, but Bell has never bothered to invest the time to build Marcus' relationships with his aunts.

Archived