GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Why doesn't it count? It was Liz torn between two men and it nearly destroyed her character, much like the previous one. To each his/her own, but I cant see why a fan of Liz would want that type of story for her again. Having her between two men just seems like easy set up for her to be labeled as the worst whore/slut/skank to be in PC again. It got so bad that even Liz was saying that about herself. She needs a man, preferably ONE, not two

• Members

Shirtless Sonny AND Shirtless Steve? What was this, Break Out the Brain Bleach Day on GH?

Also, this episode's apparent moral: Sonny's penis magically cures one of DID. Fantastic. /sarcasm

God help me, I loved Frisco going up against Brittch today.

An 80s L&L flashback! WOO-HOO!

Also, my lovely Scott could be looking a little better. But still, HE'S BACK! YAY!

HOTTIE. wub.png

Scott & Lucy wub.png .

But yeah, where the hell is Dominique? mad.gif

• Members

that doestn change the fact that the actors just didn't much romantic chemistry. When its there, its there, regardless of writing as some actors just sizzle on screen even with bad material, or little material at all. I just didn't see it with them and they came across more like VERY good friends who had known each other for a long time, which is what they were. I simply couldn't see them being romantic. It seemed forced simply bc the characters shared a history and had nothing else to do at the time.

Archived