GH: Jack Wagner returns

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Precisely. The fact that Frank is bringing back vets and Ron (hopefully) undoes the unnecessary damage that showkiller Guza did to so many vets is all that this new-old-school GH viewer asks for and wants in GH's twilight years.

If it so happens that the newbies (and by newbies, I mean characters who hadn't existed before 2000) get pushed to the background/written off to make room for said vets to enjoy the complementary writing that they deserve and should've never lost in the first place, then even better.

• Members

I'm super happy Ron is correcting Guza's garbage.

Robert on a bridge about to jump because he lost his beloved Robin only to skip out of town to find his non son 5 seconds later? Thank god for FRon!

Anna, upon learning Faison is alive, gets dolled up so that she can go have sex with Duke not 30 minutes after the reveal? Guza is a damn monster!

Robin, a 25 year veteran character "dies" and the aftermath is offscreen for 8 business days and her funeral was a mess that was given little attention but we saw every painstaking detail of Starr Manning's [of OLTL] pain ? Guza should never work in this business again!

Oh wait....

• Members

You're right about that.

After all, that hack made Super-Spy Robert out to be an uncompetent buffoon who couldn't tie his own shoes, let alone save the day - never mind the fact that he'd done many times over during his prime.

As for Anna, well, your favorite scribe had her trotting behind Eli Love as if she were a peabrained groupie instead of being the loving and supportive mother to her daughter - that is, unless you consider her telling Robin that she needed to lower her standards because Patrick was as good as it was going to get for her as being loving and supportive.

And since you mention Robin, considering the blatant disregard and disrespect that showkiller Guza had for her throughout the years that he'd 'written' for her, whatever permanent death and funeral (since I doubt that KMc would've agreed to return to act out his/bootleg Janet Wood's 'vision' of GH) that he'd have pulled out of his ass would've been far worse than whatever Ron put together.

• Members

Wonderful!

I was really hoping he would return.

I truly can't wait until Frisco returns.

I'm really sick of all the deadbeat father talk though.

Screw Maxie.

He doesn't owe her jack!

Frisco has basically been saving the world for the last 20 years working for the W.S.B.

I'm sure he has saved endless lives and brought an end to countless bad guys.

What's more important?

"Being there" for one person (two if you count Georgie)

Or being there for the world?

Yeah, Frisco should have been around after Georgie was murdered,

but other than Maxie's heart issues, what real needs did maxie have?

I'm more excited about the Felicia and Frisco reunion

than I am for Maxie.

• Members

GH fans love to discredit Maxie about her deadbeat parents, and ill give felicia credit for trying for awhile but she did abandon her girls, and when they needed her the most. She is a deadbeat mom who choose Frisco over them in their teen years and maxie was 100% just her verbal lashing of felicia at georgies funeral. You can blame it on bad writing all you want - but it happened. Bad writing doesnt make something irrelevent. Frisco abadoned her her entire life. She has every single right in the world to hate the man and wish him dead and not welcome him back into her life. He owed her alot, he owed her a father - she on the other hand owes him nothing.

• Members

It's because Maxie is written to be consistently unlikeable and pathetic, and living for an abusive toerag who looks like Emo Phillips. Any sympathy I had vanished around 2008. I won't take away Maxie's anger or pain, she is justified (but not justified to ruin her sister's funeral), but I will never accept what the show did to Felicia. I can't do it.

• Members

I agree, and im pretty surprised the show never went there with her or lulu. both should have major, major daddy issues. Maxie actually is ripe for all kinds of issues considering her father abadoned her as a child, her mother as a teenager, her first boyfriend used her for sex, her next one died in front of her, coop killed himself, the diego thing but they just either gloss over it or mock it.

spin is the worst thing to happen to maxie.

Archived