Actors/Actresses who could assume existing roles on other soaps

• Members

I am watching AMC from 1985 and Natalie is in the episode. I noticed how much Kate Collins voice and mannerism is to Brenda Dickson. That made me wonder if KC could have played her. Then I wondered what other actors/actresses from the could play other roles that were already established. Maybe Robin Strasser as Erica Kane? Dorothy Lyman as Roxy??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just by the few clips I have seen, I think Beverlee Mckinsey would have made a good Stephanie on B&B, likewise with Susan Flannery making a good Alexandra Spaulding.

I think either Brenda Dickson or Jess Walton could have been a good Dorian.

• Members

I'd say Brenda Dickson also could have nailed Heather on GH, except at some point, the lines between fiction and reality would have blurred for the old gal, and Frankie V. would have been left to talk her down from the ledge.

• Members

I wanted this long before JFP was there, LOL. It won't happen because Robin doesn't want a long term job. But I would love if they brought her on in some capacity.

I always thought Ilene Kristen or Denise Alexander could make a good Dr. Casey Reed recast on Y&R, too.

Archived