Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Members

What was that scene from GL??? Someone posted about it here on SON as a scene that looked FAR too much like rape to be considered consensual sex. I went to YT to watch it, and I found it massively disturbing. It just goes on and on and on - a married woman is supposedly tempted to sleep with this guy, and he keeps badgering her, and she's crying, and clothes are being torn off, and the room is being trashed, and this is supposed to be hot sex?

Sorry - I never really watched GL, so I have no clue who these people were.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I wouldn't want to kill off Tad. I realize Megan McTavish did irreparable damage to him, but you never know when you might need him again, especially as long as he has children "out there" somewhere. Rather, I'd have him and Dixie leave town, because of the public stigma that lingers over her son, J.R., becoming mentally unbalanced and shooting several people (in my projections, killing Scott as well as paralyzing Jack from the waist down).

• Members

Jonathan faking continued brain damage so he could stay with Lily was also pretty disturbing.

Frankly, I thought Jack should have asked for a refund from Lily's expensive autism boarding school - we clearly saw the character as played by a young Michelle Trachtenburg wearing red and holding Jack's hand, yet suddenly as a teenager Lily can't even look at the color red without freaking out, and no one can touch her. Ever.

• Members

IA, ellabelle. It is ridiculous. But after everything different writers had put Tad, Dixie and their viewers through, there's no other option. Either they're together, for good, serving as a new generation Joe and Ruth; or they're off-screen and maybe, down the road, one or the other can return to bail any of their SORAS'ed kids out of trouble. And if the former option isn't good enough for MEK or for Cady, then they might as well stay away.

• Members

ON Y&R:

When Paul raped Christine and they wanted to confuse the audience if it was an actual assault or a seduction.

When Derek raped Christine after he finished he started fixing himself something to eat.

Victor forcing Michael Scott watch him and his first wife Julia make love on the closed circuit tv system while he was locked in the basement.

The Sperm Saga.

Hope crying how pleased she was after Goat Daddy Victor took her virginity.

In the 70's Laurie Brooks fell in love with her half brother Mark Henderson and after she found out the truth she considered ignoring it. I think there was a scene where they kissed and there was a long string of spit. It was live on tape then.

Pretty much anything Victor does. He keeps marrying sweet young things and knocking them up after so many vasectomies.

Phyllis and Deacon's sex scene out at the dumpsters.

Adam cleaning up Ashley's bloody dead fetus and making her think she was still pregnant.

Nikki's father watching her undress and later trying to rape her.

Both Chris Brooks and Peggy Brooks getting raped. Chris saved herself for marriage and her virginity was taken in a horrible way. The rapist was played by Anthony Geary who later raped Laura on GH.

Archived