Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. She slept with Mike as a way of saying good-bye to him. She and Jack had gotten engaged before Mike came back, but it was understood when he returned that Mike was going to fight for her, and he wanted to end up with her, and both men knew that she was trying to decide who she wanted to be with. Erica went out of town and promised both men an answer when she got back.

She returned and called Mike over and said that she loved Jack and Jack was her future, but that she still cared for Mike. She asked him to make love to her before he left town. He asked her if she was sure, and she said yes. They had sex in her bedroom at Linden, and Erica cried a lot, which was really not like her. At some point, Jack realized Erica was back in town, and he came over to see her, and he walked into her bedroom as a half-dressed Erica and Mike were embracing as he hugged her goodbye and said that he'd always love her or something along those lines.

Jack mistakenly assumed that she'd chosen Mike, and he was devastated. Mike left, and when Erica tried to convince Jack that she really had chosen him over Mike, he was furious and yelled at her for sleeping with him, and he stormed out on Erica, telling her that he would forgo "the obligatory horizontal goodbye".

Erica spent months chasing Jack after that, trying to get him back, and he refused to have anything to do with her. Jack got involved with the Kit storyline, and Erica sort of flailed about without much to do until she got into her car accident with David. I think Jack visited her a few times in the hospital, but he really wasn't part of the David/Erica romance until Bianca came back. He was sort of flirting with Brooke at the time.

• Members

Although the Ridge/Bridget story remains the all-time most disgusting story on soaps, a close runner-up has to be ATWT's Craig Montgomery sleeping with Danielle Andropolous, who he once thought was his daughter, and raised for a time.

Kudos to the poster who mentioned having a 14-year-old actor on ATWT involved in a sex scene with his much-older co-star. Who green-lights things like that?

For just plain old campy bad taste, mention must be made of Sunset Beach and the infamous Turkey Baster.

• Members

Add in the fact that Tad allowed Dixie and Zach to take the fall for the crime while he was able to use their suspicion to concoct a scheme involving a fake surveillance video and timestamp to get himself off the hook. The story just made Tad extremely unlikable because, after all of that, he proceeded to go ahead and judge other people's ethics and morals. I could understand Tad coming through that experience realizing that people go to desperate measures for what they believe in sometimes, but instead, the character became insufferable. Judging and lecturing people, being a complete and unapologetic hypocrite. It came across as an attempt to downplay his torturing and killing another human being by having him be EVEN MORE sanctimonious than before.

• Members

If that happens -- and if it happens, I'll be okay with it, although it'll kinda suck to me -- but if that happens, then PP should not bother asking back Cady McClain. If AMC 2.0 beats the odds and comes to fruition, I don't want it to open on Tad and Dixie on the outs again. That [!@#$%^&*] is beyond lame at this point.

Archived