Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Members

I just remember one. On GL, Annie was about 7 or 8 months pregnant when her baby died. Instead of inducing labor, she walked around for a couple months with the dead fetus inside her all the while plotting to make it seem like Reva caused the death. Of course, eventually she developed an infection and became infertile. It always grossed me out that Annie had deliberately keep a dead fetus inside her body for such a long time.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Nikki found out she was in remission from her illness, but after she found out about Ashley and Victor, she faked. She pretended she couldn't eat one night at dinner with Victor and Douglas. She then excused herself and ate the sandwiches from her purse up in her bedroom. She was saying how good they were, then she started having stomach pain and fell into her makeup table. She was rushed to the hospital. The doctor told them the only thing that was wrong with her was food poisoning and the jig was up. Victor then filed for divorce.

• Members

Wait, what? Eww

I always thought the idea of Passions' Gwen turning up the music while she heard Theresa being raped sounded just disgusting, and I never even saw the scene.

That whole hermaphrodite or whatever that Vincent/Valerie creature was, that was half-man/half-woman, did he get raped or purposely have sex with his father and got pregnant? Talk about gross. And didn't Julian accidentally get his penis cut off and they sewed it back on upside down or am I totally making this sick [!@#$%^&*] up in my head?

On GL, some thought it was pretty gross at the idea of Josh having sex with the Clone Reva, as she was basically only a couple months old!

• Members

Yeah Josh and Cleva was disturbing because she went from Joie Lenz to Kim Zimmer in like 2 weeks. Josh needs to take a seat next to Chris Hansen.

And thanks Carl for mentioning Taylor deflowering James. lol. I love how B&B then randomly brought it up again 10 years later for no reason because they needed to switch from Taylor/Ridge to Taylor/Brooke that month.

• Members

I'd like to given Engen the benefit of the doubt (that entire story just SCREAMED controversy to me, anyway), because maybe he didn't want Adam to SUDDENLY "go there," when there was no indication before that he was even bisexual, let alone homosexual.

I think he made a convenient scapegoat protesting a genuinely tasteless plot twist.

Then again, what do I know? Who knows if he would have put up the same stink if Adam had chosen another woman to sleep with/flirt with/whatever to throw them off the scent?

I just have a problem with the homophobe label being bandied without any real proof that the person in question is a genuine homophobe.

Archived