Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Members

Which ones can you think of?

Probably the most famous would be Y&R's Stolen Sperm Saga, which slithered around for about a year and involved leading ladies cat fighting over sperm. It didn't go over so swimmingly with the soap press and fans to this day gag when they think of it.

Another one I remember is on B&B when Deacon was paralyzed and Bridget was giving him physical therapy. It gave him a boner which they both celebrated. Personally I liked it and found it pretty titillating but it was definitely awkward.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Deacon left put phone in a glass of a water so that Brooke and Eric would hear him and Bridget in bed, I thought that was a perverted. I don't know where the writers minds took them on that one.

On One Life to Live, Mitch trying to get Jessica pregnant, even though he believed she was his daughter.

• Members

OLTL

Jessica being given ECT by her father, who then began to mount her.

This was treated as sexytimes, and it made me so sick. It still does.

GH

Connie raping herself. I will never forget reading comments from people who said they laughed and laughed at these scenes. Carlivati strikes again.

• Members

Laura tells Luke she is uncomfortable being alone with him in a room or a car after he raped her. He gives her a sob story about his childhood. She apologizes.

Lucky treats Laura like a whore after learning she was raped.

Lucky tells Liz she only had value when she was bleeding to death in the snow from a rape.

• Members

This thread is not turning out as erotic as I had hoped.

Example of what I am looking for:

I once read that Knots Landing season 1 had planned an episode where Gary has erectile dysfunction but then gets an erection while dancing with Laura at a party.

Stuff like that plz.

Yes! The "I can't wait to have SEX with you daddy" scene while Eve thought to herself, "JULIAN VALERIE IS VINCENT!!!" was James E. Reilly at his perviest.

• Members

Well, I haven't seen the entire scenes, but this sounds incredibly disturbing:

AMC:

Billy Clyde raping Estelle (getting her pregnant w/ Emily Ann) and then burying her alive in a coffin. I guess that happened in 1980.

Besides that, mostly everything Megan McTavish wrote. tongue.png

• Members

OK, if I'm not going to list rape moments (and that seems to be the entirety of soaps in recent years), and something more campy awful instead...

ATWT - Emily joyriding and shouting hysterically (as KMH was wont to do) with Diego's corpse in the trunk.

• Members

This is from a retcon, but Tony Dimera on Days sleeping with his half sister Renee. At the time the story was Tony's mother cheated on Stefano, but Tony told Kristen when he returned in 1993 that he was in fact Stefano's bio son.

Reva posing topless when she had post-partum (I think that was it) on GL. Was such a creepy moment.

Archived