GH Lucy Question

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was involved with the psychotic Kevin O'Connor, I believe, and was scamming people to pose as his alibi. The meek librarian act was her cover in the public eye, when in reality she was a scheming vixen.

Lucy is the best. Anyone who doesn't like her doesn't get GH IMO.

• Members

I love Lucy from Port Charles. This is my first time seeing her on GH. I wish she was written more as the sexy complex heroine like she was on Port Charles as opposed to the comic character they're going for on GH. This feels kinda like a step back. I hate that everyone is laughing at her. PC took Lucy seriously. I also miss those outfits they put her in.

• Members
IA. She is an absolute joke as this cartoon. There is a way to give her a good balance which I think PC did without making her come across silly and cartoonish. On GH in the mid 90s and now, she's hard to take seriously.

Lucy isnt even consistent. Who is Lucy Coe? She is like a different character going from her 80s rendition to 90s and beyond. She was a much more layered and complex character when she was scheming, sleeping around and being a troublemaking vixen. Somwhere along the line in the 90s, they decided to turn her into a joke with the psychic crap and comedic hijinks, which by and large came to be what she was primarily all about, save the Kevin breakdown story. PC wrote a much more balanced Lucy, at least in the beginning but then they ahd her way too integrated in that vampire nonsense and switched her up for the worse. Lucy now? A hot mess! She is going down like a typical RC crazy we've seen too many times before. She is way too over the top and extra. She wasnt even like this on PC when she was battling the vamps. So now we have yet again a new Lucy, crazy Lucy

Agreed. I prefer early PC Lucy. I dont have much patience for this over the top cartoon

Archived