What a Cluttered Mess...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Blame Alison Sweeney! Her smidgen of space forced everything above her to be tilted. Of course, the mag would have still looked like crap without that part. I wish ABC/CBS Soaps in Depth would just become "Soaps in Depth" and be done with it. With only 4 soaps on, 2 on CBS and 1 on ABC and 1 on NBC, why bother publishing two separate magazines? It's not like you only publish one distinct issue a month for ABC or CBS, so publish every week to get people to bother buying your mag to begin with.

• Webmaster

What's funny is the only soap that didn't get a mention (technically) was Y&R, although that is the soap Steve is joining. I hate when you tease your audience with misleading titles. That does not entice them to buy your mag!!!! Get that through your dumb ass heads. Digest is no better with their tacky as hell "Your #1 Soap Source" tagline under their "iconic" logo. It annoys the hell out of me and makes me wonder how Pixieized the mag became. These mags need overhauls and new blood. The daytime genre may be getting out of near death, but that doesn't mean you have to stay the status quo and be lazy about it. When I see news on the cover and it's based on a Twitter post, I know your shit stinks and you need to be out of the business. I can write about a Twitter post, YOU (they) can't. That's just damn lazy and f'ing pathetic!

• Webmaster

I agree (obviously), but disagree. Kirsten looks fabulous in a Real Housewives of Hollywood kind of way. Otherwise, for the purpose of the story, she looks stupid. They should have used a pic of MAXIE, not Kirsten. You know what I mean, people.

Archived