What a Cluttered Mess...

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

1305cover520w.jpg

I have nothing else to say, right now...

Posted (edited) · Report post

laugh.png

Why in the hell are the pictures tilted?

Sonny and Tracy would never be a couple they are so stupid with the false, misleading covers mellow.png

Edited by Eric83

Posted · Report post

Kill me for saying it but I wouldn't mind a Sonny and Tracy pairing so long as Tracy was manipulating him and winds up leaving him with nothing

Posted · Report post

That cover is way too cluttered, and Kirsten Storms looks AWFUL

Posted · Report post

I agree. Did they really have to advertise every GH story then give the other soaps a small corner?

Posted · Report post

I can't be the only one who initially thought of a certain other thread when they saw the title wink.png .

Posted · Report post

I can't be the only one who initially thought of a certain other thread when they saw the title wink.png .

Nope LOL

That cover is hideous.

Posted · Report post

I agree. Did they really have to advertise every GH story then give the other soaps a small corner?

It's supposed to be ABC SID but they include the other soaps since AMC and OLTL got canceled. CBS and ABC SID should just combine at this point.

I thought it was about the Prospect Park thread too.

Posted · Report post

I love that photo of Kirsten and I want to see the tribute to Sami. That's the old good thing I have to say lol

Posted · Report post

laugh.png

Why in the hell are the pictures tilted?

Sonny and Tracy would never be a couple they are so stupid with the false, misleading covers mellow.png

Blame Alison Sweeney! Her smidgen of space forced everything above her to be tilted. Of course, the mag would have still looked like crap without that part. I wish ABC/CBS Soaps in Depth would just become "Soaps in Depth" and be done with it. With only 4 soaps on, 2 on CBS and 1 on ABC and 1 on NBC, why bother publishing two separate magazines? It's not like you only publish one distinct issue a month for ABC or CBS, so publish every week to get people to bother buying your mag to begin with.

Posted · Report post

It's supposed to be ABC SID but they include the other soaps since AMC and OLTL got canceled. CBS and ABC SID should just combine at this point.

I thought it was about the Prospect Park thread too.

I agree. I think the cover would have been slightly better if they just advertised General Hospital rather than the other soaps too. The cover is just too busy.

Posted · Report post

I agree. I think the cover would have been slightly better if they just advertised General Hospital rather than the other soaps too. The cover is just too busy.

What's funny is the only soap that didn't get a mention (technically) was Y&R, although that is the soap Steve is joining. I hate when you tease your audience with misleading titles. That does not entice them to buy your mag!!!! Get that through your dumb ass heads. Digest is no better with their tacky as hell "Your #1 Soap Source" tagline under their "iconic" logo. It annoys the hell out of me and makes me wonder how Pixieized the mag became. These mags need overhauls and new blood. The daytime genre may be getting out of near death, but that doesn't mean you have to stay the status quo and be lazy about it. When I see news on the cover and it's based on a Twitter post, I know your shit stinks and you need to be out of the business. I can write about a Twitter post, YOU (they) can't. That's just damn lazy and f'ing pathetic!

Posted · Report post

I wish ABC/CBS Soaps in Depth would just become "Soaps in Depth" and be done with it. With only 4 soaps on, 2 on CBS and 1 on ABC and 1 on NBC, why bother publishing two separate magazines? It's not like you only publish one distinct issue a month for ABC or CBS, so publish every week to get people to bother buying your mag to begin with.

SOD will get a heart attack. But I agree with your point though.

Posted · Report post

That cover is way too cluttered, and Kirsten Storms looks AWFUL

I agree (obviously), but disagree. Kirsten looks fabulous in a Real Housewives of Hollywood kind of way. Otherwise, for the purpose of the story, she looks stupid. They should have used a pic of MAXIE, not Kirsten. You know what I mean, people.

Posted · Report post

NOT. AT. ALL.