Agnes Nixon's Best Character

• Members

Who would be Agnes Nixon's best Character? I am talking across the board from GL to Another World to AMC to OLTL and other projects before and after and in between. My guess is Erica. She can be seen as either good or bad in fact Erica could easily be a subject of Debate.

Also, on the subject of Erica, was she pretty One-Sided during the 80's because we only get to see/hear of her "Erica and the Bear" type stunts or her fights with other women.

Anyway, who would you choose? I don't think this should be in canceled soaps because as far as we know it AMC/OLTL are back (Please don't turn this into a AMC/OLTL is/isn't back debate...)

This is just for fun!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who's that one girl on that one show who kept getting married a bunch of times and became, like, a supermodel, despite being five-feet-two and having Jimmy Durante's nose? Yeah. Her. The name escapes me, but I'd say that was Aggie's best character.

• Members

laugh.png

I remember asking Jonathan Reiner what Agnes had planned for AMC back when she returned in 1999 (when she was *ducks* consulting while McTavish was still there) and his answer was that her number one priority was to get rid of Kit and Braden.

Archived