Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Favorite Behind-the-Scenes Rumors

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 ghfan89

ghfan89

Recurring

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

The one where Jarlena fans supposedly sent a comforter to the DAYS studio wanting them to have more love scenes and said comforter was supposedly used during a Steve/Kayla love scene instead.

#22 Pine Charles

Pine Charles

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,647 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hell, I would have liked to have been a fly on the coke. *SNORT!/TWEAK!*

Haa!

Me too.

#23 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,878 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

"Did that bitch just fall off the boat?"

"Don't tell anybody!"

"[!@#$%^&*], they found her. I knew she couldn't act, but she could at least drown..."

#24 Mr. Vixen

Mr. Vixen

Red is Not Here for Your [!@#$%^&*].

• Members
  • 12,898 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Didn't Peter Reckell and Billy Warlock [!@#$%^&*]?

#25 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,990 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

The one where Jarlena fans supposedly sent a comforter to the DAYS studio wanting them to have more love scenes and said comforter was supposedly used during a Steve/Kayla love scene instead.

LMAO, thats funny as hell. Thats something Id have done had I been the director

#26 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,677 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

It was a set of sheets, and it really happened because it was confirmed in SOD lol. 

Didn't Peter Reckell and Billy Warlock [!@#$%^&*]?

Thats always been the rumor. 

The Jacob Young/Colton Scott and Bree Williamson/BethAnn Bonner rumors were always fun. 

The DAYS fighting over dressing rooms stories are great, esp Hall vs Chappell. 

RKK vs Alfonso, Rinna and Sweeneys mother is a classic. 

#27 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 53,878 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

I hadn't heard that Reckell/Warlock thing. Um...awkward times for Julie Pinson I guess.

#28 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

If you read Bill & Susan Hayes' memoir, Susan's pretty open and honest about her behind the scenes feuds and feeling somewhat regret in regards Brenda's suicide.

She really is. I read it, I was say I would have loved to been there for it.

#29 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

What about Kristian Alfonso not liking the guy who played Jude St. Clair?

#30 teplin

teplin

Contract

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

I hadn't heard that Reckell/Warlock thing.

I've never heard that either.

I have heard that Billy Warlock and Kin Shriner were f-buddies ... and that Warlock's marriage to Marcy Walker ended when she walked in on him having sex with a man.

#31 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,990 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

RKK vs Alfonso, Rinna and Sweeneys mother is a classic. 

Wow, I read that as Rinna got into a fight with Sweeney's mother. Was gonna ask what that was about...lol

#32 VirginiaHamilton

VirginiaHamilton

Black in the Day Soapy Goodness

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Would someone be so kind to PM me links to these BTS gossip threads (other than the TWoP one that I've already read) so that I can peruse through them for, ahem, research purposes?

Gracias in advance.

#33 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Would someone be so kind to PM me links to these BTS gossip threads (other than the TWoP one that I've already read) so that I can peruse through them for, ahem, research purposes?

Gracias in advance.

Me too!!

#34 Quent

Quent

Contract

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

My favorite was the Austin Peck/Terri Colombino circus at ATWT. Supposedly, Terri's husband was very popular with the World Turns cast, so Peck was ostracized when the affair leaked out. Michael Park was supposed to have despised Peck, not just for the affair, but also his amateurish "acting".

#35 juniorz1

juniorz1

Marcy Walker 4Ever!

• Members
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Or Susan Hayes and Brenda Benet arguments. Who had the beef with Gloria Loring on the set?

Actually, it was Philiece Sampler that many actors had beef with, specifically Gloria Loring and Thaao Penghlis. From what I've heard & read over the years anyway.

#36 juniorz1

juniorz1

Marcy Walker 4Ever!

• Members
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

I've never heard that either.

I have heard that Billy Warlock and Kin Shriner were f-buddies ... and that Warlock's marriage to Marcy Walker ended when she walked in on him having sex with a man.

I've heard that too, only I have heard that said man was Peter Reckell, actually.

#37 MrQuartermaine

MrQuartermaine

Contract

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Back in the 80s, any attractive female visitor to the GH studio usually never left without doing the deed with Kin. Leslie Charleson used to set him up with her friends all the time.

I do know that Billy & his father, Dick Warlock, no longer speak to each other. Not sure why, but there's a good train of thought to it.

#38 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Actually, it was Philiece Sampler that many actors had beef with, specifically Gloria Loring and Thaao Penghlis. From what I've heard & read over the years anyway.

I am sure that some had beef with her as well.....anyway what I am speaking of is who is the actress who threw the trashcan at Loring.

#39 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,944 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Back in the 80s, any attractive female visitor to the GH studio usually never left without doing the deed with Kin. Leslie Charleson used to set him up with her friends all the time.

I do know that Billy & his father, Dick Warlock, no longer speak to each other. Not sure why, but there's a good train of thought to it.

Dick Warlock.  What a [!@#$%^&*] great name.

#40 MrQuartermaine

MrQuartermaine

Contract

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Dick Warlock.  What a [!@#$%^&*] great name.

I have one of Dick's t-shirts, but my wife won't let me wear it in public because she doesn't want people to think it's advertising some weird X-rated website.

DickWarlock_zps4341e1f6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users