Favorite Behind-the-Scenes Rumors

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

RKK vs Alfonso, Rinna and Sweeneys mother is a classic.

Wow, I read that as Rinna got into a fight with Sweeney's mother. Was gonna ask what that was about...lol

Posted · Report post

Would someone be so kind to PM me links to these BTS gossip threads (other than the TWoP one that I've already read) so that I can peruse through them for, ahem, research purposes?

Gracias in advance.

Posted · Report post

Would someone be so kind to PM me links to these BTS gossip threads (other than the TWoP one that I've already read) so that I can peruse through them for, ahem, research purposes?

Gracias in advance.

Me too!!

Posted · Report post

My favorite was the Austin Peck/Terri Colombino circus at ATWT. Supposedly, Terri's husband was very popular with the World Turns cast, so Peck was ostracized when the affair leaked out. Michael Park was supposed to have despised Peck, not just for the affair, but also his amateurish "acting".

Posted · Report post

Or Susan Hayes and Brenda Benet arguments. Who had the beef with Gloria Loring on the set?

Actually, it was Philiece Sampler that many actors had beef with, specifically Gloria Loring and Thaao Penghlis. From what I've heard & read over the years anyway.

Posted · Report post

I've never heard that either.

I have heard that Billy Warlock and Kin Shriner were f-buddies ... and that Warlock's marriage to Marcy Walker ended when she walked in on him having sex with a man.

I've heard that too, only I have heard that said man was Peter Reckell, actually.

Posted · Report post

I have heard that Billy Warlock and Kin Shriner were f-buddies ... and that Warlock's marriage to Marcy Walker ended when she walked in on him having sex with a man.

Back in the 80s, any attractive female visitor to the GH studio usually never left without doing the deed with Kin. Leslie Charleson used to set him up with her friends all the time.

I do know that Billy & his father, Dick Warlock, no longer speak to each other. Not sure why, but there's a good train of thought to it.

Posted · Report post

Actually, it was Philiece Sampler that many actors had beef with, specifically Gloria Loring and Thaao Penghlis. From what I've heard & read over the years anyway.

I am sure that some had beef with her as well.....anyway what I am speaking of is who is the actress who threw the trashcan at Loring.

Posted · Report post

Back in the 80s, any attractive female visitor to the GH studio usually never left without doing the deed with Kin. Leslie Charleson used to set him up with her friends all the time.

I do know that Billy & his father, Dick Warlock, no longer speak to each other. Not sure why, but there's a good train of thought to it.

Dick Warlock. What a [!@#$%^&*] great name.

Posted · Report post

I have one of Dick's t-shirts, but my wife won't let me wear it in public because she doesn't want people to think it's advertising some weird X-rated website.

DickWarlock_zps4341e1f6.png

Posted · Report post

Ha! I'll Google him, but I assume he is also in the industry.

Posted · Report post

Yes, it is....Dick Warlock is the greatest name ever. Except the time that my classmate in Middle School Emily had her dad come to band class and he introduced himself as "Harry Dick" LMAO!

Posted · Report post

Ha! I'll Google him, but I assume he is also in the industry.

He's a legendary stuntman. His more famous works include Michael Myers in Halloween 2 and Richard Dreyfuss' double in Jaws.