Outrageous and Hilarious Lines and Moments

• Members

What are some of the most laugh out loud or outrageous moments and lines you remember from your favorites soaps ?

A few of mine are:

When David Kimble on Y&R was in the hospital faking paralysis and Jill and Katherine were in the room. Jill started shrieking I think he's faking and reaches under the covers and grabs his crank while Kay is yelling what are you doing. David doesn't flinch, but then we hear inside his head and he's screaming bloody murder.

Katherine is having breakfast and Jill comes barging in and they start to argue, Kay slams Jill's rump in a plate of fresh berries and it's smeared all ver her pink suit.

Jill crashes a New Years Eve party at Kay's and starts yelling she threw the party to upstage her own party plans. I think she brought her catering crew in to replace everything and Kay picks up a stuffed tomato going to hit her when Rex stops her.

Jill had a line that went something like " Now if you will excuse me, I have a distended bladder I need to attend to"

Lauren and Tracy at excercise class and Lauren picking up a Zagnut or some kind of candy bar and waving it Tracy saying " You know you want it".

When Brad and Nikki were going to be married Jack said " Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft Newman Abbott Carlton.

In the late 80's when Ashley had her mental break down. She was admitted to a mental hospital as Jane Doe. When she was put in the room and met her new room mates, they were the same 3 women that terrorized Leslie Brooks years earlier. Ruth stole Ashley's food and almost starved her to death, while the other one painted Ashley's nails with a coloring pencil. The third woman played with dolls and called them her babies. Later after Ashley recovered and fell in love with Dr. Steven Lassiter, Leanna Love a former patient came after her and tried to poison her with a tainted hawaiian lei.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL wow I haven't heard of some of that Y&R stuff, but it all sounds really funny.

Passions always had several of those lines....

Julian to Theresa: "I want your red hot chilli pepper Butt out of here now!!!"

Rebecca (about Theresa): That little "Tacosita","Terrorsita", "fahita".....I forget what else she called her LOL

Vincent: Where would you ladies like to (DIE!!!) ughh dine??....

Archived