Legacy characters who were killed off...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind Adrianne returning to the role although I don't think that she is acting any more, just as long Tammin Sursok stays away. However, a complete new actress in the role is probably the best way to go. I would also bring back Thad Luckinbill as JT.

I definitely would accept a Cassie long lost twin story. Anything to give Sharon a story outside of her getting another man. It would be interesting to see how Nick copes with a Cassie twin. He would not be her biological father, but could still form a bond with her.

• Members

Ugh. Leon was terrible. I don't need an actress with an annoying, whispery voice on Y&R. I have Brooke on B&B for that.

If they're going to bring a new actress on, why bother resurrecting Colleen? They could just introduce a new character.

• Members

For me, the point of resurrecting Colleen is correcting a wrong with the added benefit of rebuilding the Abbott family. I don't think that it matters if the actress in the role in new as long as she is good and can click with the Abbotts. I also want Ashley back.

Archived