Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#161 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,939 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yay Elisa is saved and Surfer Boy is out! Aaryn's meltdown should be fun. Boy is she absolutely vile

Amanda's goodbye message to David was priceless.  "Unforutnately, you started hooking up with the biggest bitch on the show" LOL laugh.png

FINALLY! The show returns to Thursday nights

Edited by Cheap21, 03 July 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#162 juppiter

juppiter

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Aaryn's goodbye message was totally fake. On the feeds she said she didn't even like David but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Lol, sociopath.

#163 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Aaryn is vile. Ugh.

I loved Amanda's goodbye message to David.

Loved how the crowd cheered and booed when the votes were cast, but they were likely told to shut up. I wonder if any of the HGs heard?

Nick's a little cocky but I guess I would be too because Howard and Spencer are probably solid. McCrae ... I can't peg him yet. At least I like this group of guys better than any other four guy alliance in the past.

Helen is <3 I love her. I hope she wins this thing. Or Howard. I like him. Maybe Nick.

I kinda forget all about Jessie. Zzzzzz.

I guess the house didn't bother to fill Candice in about the vote. I can see her as getting nominated a bunch of times in the future. Or an easy vote out. She doesn't seem to be with anyone really.

#164 London

London

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

LOL that's what they say about her, she's not really aligned with anyone but I hope she doesn't go with those vile bitches... just go with Helen and Elissa and rule the house with Howard/McC/Nick/Judd

#165 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

So far my faves are Amanda & Elissa biggrin.pngwub.png Also Helen, Candace, Howard, Nick, & Andy. Judd also isn't half bad.

Jeremy & Aaryn are insufferable slags. I also can't stand Spencer or Ginamarie. Very pleased to hear Gina/Aaryn have lost their jobs; I hope neither of their asses win & they end up on the streets for their disgusting, hateful, RACIST remarks towards other HG's. Greasy bitches.

Thank God David went home. He had NO business being in the house in the first place. I couldn't believe when he told Julie he got bored of the game. Someone lost a chance to be a part of this over that dumb bro who was just in it to flirt w/the girls? Ugh!

I like McCrae but he played an embarrassing game this week and I hope he's never put in that position again. Just no. 

#166 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,939 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

OMG, CBS is actually airing the racist comments that Aaryn and GM said. Shocked that they are actually handling head on instead of trying to ignore and brush it aside

#167 Angela

Angela

Veteran

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

I was shocked. Kudos to CBS. I don't feel they did Spencer's racism justice though. Was he even in the segment? Aaryn and Gina Marie got smoked out.

#168 London

London

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

I just read the article on TV GUIDE and I too am a bit surprised because it didn't seem like they would after that pretty blasé statement they released. I guess more fans were putting pressure on them. I still applaud their places of employment for canning them, Spencer's may be a little harder since he's a part of a union.

#169 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

the segment went with the show and did expose most of the things she said.

i am sure when spencer is highlighted they will show his. it would have been kinda random tho, because he doesnt talk alot with aaryn and nobody has really commented on his the way they have hers, at least not in the house (obviously, idk about the DR). 

#170 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,939 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

tumblr_mplm5jbSMC1sykw3ko1_500.png

tumblr_mplm5jbSMC1sykw3ko2_500.jpg

tumblr_mplk8eXYbD1ql2ui0o1_250.giftumblr_mplk8eXYbD1ql2ui0o2_250.gif

tumblr_mplk0aRR701rlds1ho3_250.gif
I love Nick. Favorite male housemate

tumblr_mpllf3k4B61qb2xtpo1_250.giftumblr_mpllf3k4B61qb2xtpo2_250.gif
tumblr_mpllf3k4B61qb2xtpo3_250.giftumblr_mpllf3k4B61qb2xtpo4_250.gif

:lol: I loved how they all hated on Aaryn. Oh and her clown was super creepy

Edited by Cheap21, 08 July 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#171 Angela

Angela

Veteran

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

A couple of things I'm going to complain about:

Spencer is one of the biggest racists in that house and they didn't show it. The better come later. It might not since they're obviously lecturing these people (with little result).

The way they're promoting the show around the biggest racist in the house. Okay, we tattled on her but look how "love to hate" she is...

They did a good job of showing Aaryn IN a bad light though. My one complaint is they've been having commercials about her being evil but they hadn't really shown why everybody disliked her than bang, bang, bang. Racist comments by the handful; Have-Nots: an Asian, a gay man, a black woman (plus Elissa who knocked out her boyfriend); Key Draw and nominations: Jewish woman gets third to last key, Black man gets second to last key, Black woman gets last key, Asian woman gets nominated (plus Elissa who knocked out her boyfriend).

ETA:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=H3sIaYUxOLs

#172 London

London

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Favor. Someone msg me if Zingbot was the special guest -- my mom told me during the last ep. they said they'd have a special guest and I'm hoping its Zingbot.

#173 Jonathan

Jonathan

Soap Historian

• Members
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Favor. Someone msg me if Zingbot was the special guest -- my mom told me during the last ep. they said they'd have a special guest and I'm hoping its Zingbot.

It might be too early for Zingbot.  He usually shows up toward the end of the season.  He doesn't have enough material yet to offer any zings.

#174 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Elissa putting Jeremy up to play against her in veto is one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen in this game.

#175 London

London

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

It might be too early for Zingbot.  He usually shows up toward the end of the season.  He doesn't have enough material yet to offer any zings.

True, I guess myself and others hadn't thought about that. I figured he'd at least have enough to zing/roast the KKKlan and that was enough for me.

Thanks Jonathan.

#176 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

Last night's episode ...

Jeremy and Kaitlin were disgusting to watch. Yuck. Why so much focus on them?

Elissa speaks ... so ... slow. It's annoying. Props to her for taking some chances with her nominees.

God Jeremy's disgusting arrogance after winning the veto. I want him to be blindsided so badly.

Props to Candice for having a brain. Too bad they didn't show Helen pretty much spilling it to Spencer ... or Howard? Or both?

This season is perking up for me. And wow, I think GinaMarie will be this season's most useless player. Or Jessie, but her game seems to be perking up.

#177 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,726 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

Nick def got a bad edit, very predictable tho. It's clear what they want to happen.

#178 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Yeah, he did recive a bad edit.

#179 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,939 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

SHOCKED! I thought Elissa was a goner. I like Nick and its sad to see him go so early but he made a stupid decision by not telling Elissa he'd not vote for her. That's the moment he lost the game

Aaryn is a disgusting piece of sh-t. I cant believe Amanda actually tried to help her out by letting her be aware that people are offended by her racist comments and the bitch says that is the most obnoxious thing ever and that she wishes she cared but she doesn't? Boy is she going to be in for a surprise when she leaves the house. I hope the backlash is more than she can bear

Edited by Cheap21, 11 July 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#180 KMan101

KMan101

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

I was rooting for the dude but I can't help but love Nick's upcoming blindside.
GinaMarie's gonna have a mental breakdown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users