Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not talking about the Veto as much as I'm talking about Judd choosing Andy & even Spencer over Elissa after she would not obey his wishes to nominate GM which would have kept Amanda in power, DRW. That was followed by him not talking much game to Elissa anymore, him asking GM to nominate Elissa as the replacement nominee,him taking his coin back, and him telling Elissa he would nominate her if he won HoH. It's not like Elissa went to Amanda without any provocation or clues to where she stood with the rest of the house.

The Veto. If he had used the Veto on her she would have been with him to the end. He used the Veto for his alliance and yet they still took him out first, again.

The audience didn't seem thrilled with them either.

Spencer is not the least offensive but there's something that makes him less offensive because he will admit he's a disgusting person unlike the rest of them.

I can't root for GM, she really does think white people are the superior race - and she gets a free pass for it somehow. I give the free pass sometimes too because she can be funny sometimes and she can be a scrapper sometimes. Her game wasn't good enough for me to overlook that. I can't even give her 100% credit for Amanda, that was 33% Elissa molding GM to do it during her own HoH, 33% Amanda's behavior, 16.5% McCrae winning PoV, and the rest was GM winning the HoH and just doing it.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think his drifting away from her had as much to do with her telling him she had no trust in him than anything else.

The problem with being with him is they both would have lost the HOH competition (it didn't seem like something she would have won), McCrae likely would have sided with what was left of Andy/GM/Spencer, and they'd both be on the block. If anyone but Elissa won POV, then Judd might have gotten to final 4, but if she had, he would have gone. Final 4 or 5 was where he also ended up with the Exterminators. It would have made better TV if he'd saved her, and he would have looked better, and I wish he'd done it, but I just don't think it made a game difference.

His biggest failing was in not winning competitions and then not being able to convince the guys GM was the real threat.

• Members

There's things he should admit he's wrong about. I think he's the ultimate dumb--- for choosing to side blindly with Andy again when Elissa didn't nominate him and made the right decision on nominations WHILE Andy was promoting anybody but him as the replacement nominee to keep 3AM safe. Judd basically built that alliance and he happily include the rat that wanted him and everybody in that alliance out just that week, and whom he knows played a big part in his first eviction.

"I don't trust you" wasn't good enough reason when he was basically fighting for what Amanda wanted when she said it and when he realized - however briefly - she made the right decision.

Coming back into the game was probably his biggest downfall the second time around. This is a mean, bitter bunch - they never really thought he should have had a second chance from McCrae to Andy to Spencer. The only ones that really didn't have an issue with it were Elissa and GM.

• Members

I think he wanted to work with Elissa and with the Exterminators. Elissa tended to be in her own island (I remember her adamantly arguing that Amanda had to go over McCrae when Judd talked to her about getting rid of McCrae). He probably should have done more to make her feel included, but I can see where she would be tough to work with.

I felt like he knew she was right but it was the way this was expressed that made them drift apart, especially with their terrible communication skills.

What is that hideous smock Amanda is wearing. She seems to be devolving into even more of a failed Grace Slick impersonator.

That and the Power Princess headbands Aaryn liked to spot drive me batty.

• Members

They're friggin' adorable. Gifs are coming in slowly.

tumblr_mt1s3x8i1K1qb2xtpo2_250.gif

tumblr_mt1s3x8i1K1qb2xtpo3_250.gif

BB tweets from last night:

Janelle:

McCrae threw away his game when he got rid of Elissa instead of Andy. What a missed opportunity! #BB15 #BigBrother #Final4

Elissa has my vote for #AmericasFavorite #AFHG #TeamElissa

Dan:

The jury house is going to be 1000x more interesting than the actual house. Can't wait to see it. #BB15

Looks like Aaryn has already learned a lot since being voted out. Hope this continues. #BB15

Helen still cheering for people from the jury house! At least she is consistent. LOL. #BB15

Trying to see if the jury is going to vote bitter or strategic. No clue on where their minds are at. #BB15

The jury house arguing about everyones' gameplay...let me clear it up for you guys: they all floated. #BB15

Andy went on a streak when it mattered. This makes him the favorite to win now. Will GM and Spencer realize that? #BB15

McCrae pleading for his life with a podcast. #BB15

What would have happened with McPizza and Elissa teaming up? That's such a contradiction. Yoga and pizza don't mix. #BB15

Julie making sure McCrae knows the Amanda isn't "listening" at the moment, so he can speak freely. Story of the season. LOL. #BB15
Dr. Will
I can't wait to grill the #BB15 Jury!
Ian
Vote Jessie for fan favorite! #TeamJessie #BB15
McCrae is chill... such a personable guy. Sad to see him go :/
Dr. Will confronts the jury? I couldn't be any more excited about this. #BB15
Andy starts at the junctions with 0 degrees of freedom and works his way outward. Smart. #BB15
Evul Dick
Worst Final 3 Ever?
How can @ReallyWILLKIRBY grill the jury when he hasn't even watched this shit show of a season? lol... Looking forward to seeing Will
I hate them all....
I think Spencer would lose in the F2 against the toaster... I don't see him having a shot against either of these tards
sorry, can't get behind someone who says they have nigger insurance, called El's kid a dirty looking monkey puerto rican
tumblr_mt1u1aU5RJ1qb2xtpo1_250.gif
tumblr_mt1u1aU5RJ1qb2xtpo2_250.gif

• Members

Candice totally ignoring Aaryn was great. Candice knows what's up. Damn I wish she had been on a better season. The jury house was amazing like I expected it would be.

You go Candice, call McCrae out on sleeping all summer. I loved her outing his shitty gameplay. Although her last few weeks she shouldn't talk, TBH. Her head went right out of the game but I blame the race riot. She checked out and I sure don't blame her. Too bad Jessie, Elissa, Candice and Helen didn't stick together like they should have. But the house itself made it nearly impossible and it didn't help that Helen constantly threw them all under the bus. I hope Helen gets called out bit on that by them. I don't care to see it but someone needs to call Helen out on how she stupidly threw all of her allies under the bus. When. She. Didn't. Even. Have. To.

And LOL at Evel Dick's tweets. LOL @ toaster. We've had some bad F4/F3's before but this one is definitely pretty awful. I'd say it rivals BB9's of Ryan, Adam and Sheila just in terms of .... no one wants to see any of them win but yet there they are. Yuck.

• Members

Most of the people who end up going back for All Stars are never All-Star worthy, unfortunately.

I can see Elissa going back with Rachel, maybe (Rachel is desperate for this show and she would probably push and push). I don't see Candice ever wanting to be near BB again.

As for those tweets, I can never see this final 3 as being worse than his season. I can't stand that man and what he represents. Casting him was a huge low point for this show. It's never been the same.

I think Helen always had some control issues, we just didn't see them because she was usually in a weak position until that point.

Judd, I'd say it's more bad regulation of meds, and excessive paranoia. He wasn't a good fit for a show like this. The Judd we saw in interviews was the Judd they cast - the generally nice, but dumb guy. The Judd in the house was very different, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a horrible way.

• Members

Judd and Helen were so nice until they won HoH and then they just were never really "right" again.

It would be cool if Will called Helen out on her blabber mouth and overwhelming tendancy for throwing "her Team" UTB. If any of them upset her in even the slightest she would seek to destroy them without hesitation. I guess the playing dirty to make sure she herself was always safe stuff stems from her connection to politics.

• Members

Given the general BB fanbase I think Candice will get a mixed reaction, although I hope I'm wrong about that. Elissa will be popular, but I think if she's in another season that might not be the case.

I do wonder what Will is even going to say. I remember his comments in All Stars like asking people to get Botox. I would cringe. I don't think he follows the show so I imagine they might just give him a script.

Archived