Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Nick. I really despised him in his video interview but he was interesting to me here. The guy is hilarious & seems like he could be a classic player. Looking forward to more of him!

Along w/him, my early faves are McCrae, Helen, Aaryn and Candice.

I can't deal with Spencer, Jessie & Ginamarie. Spencer seems like a total smug bastard w/no likable qualities. Jessie was HIGHLY annoying and a completely self centered brat. Ugh! Ginamarie needs to tone it down SEVERAL notches.

David just makes me LMAO hard. What a simpleton. The cockiness will get old fast from him but nonetheless I just find him funny as hell; I like how he got the "dumb" edit. LOL

Actually wasn't too bothered by Elissa. I wouldn't mind if her all girl alliance came true & was successful, but the whole Rachel thing will definitely threaten that when/if revealed.

LOVE all the activity/discussion in the thread this year icon1.gif

• Members

Seems like the typical first week on the feeds (mob mentality, divisions, arrogant players). Hopefully it's not the case all summer. It also reminds me a bit of BB9 with the young hot sexy people more interested in hooking up than playing the game. But we'll see.

Archived