Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

That BB MVP twist is good. Finally CBS is switching the game up. I wonder what happens though if he or she is nominated by the HoH

Not sure how I feel about America voting though. I fear that the same person could get picked every week

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind Elissa so far, gorgeous girl and less annoying than her sister. i just hope if it comes out she doesn't try to deny it like Cheap said because they look JUST alike and if someone says they don't like Rachel I hope she doesn't take it personal and is all I'm gunnin' for you like it makes a difference because they didn't like what they saw on TV ... she could be ok at home.

• Members

Yeah, I caught the David comment and I just hate him.

Jeremy's kind of annoying me. I was liking him but IDK.

Looks like Elissa is pretty much found out quickly. I figured as much. Hope they all don't gang up on her. I hate the lynch mob mentality in the first few weeks every BB season seems to have.

I hope the twists really do shake the game up and force these guys to PLAY.

Yeah. That was my concern too

• Members

Yes! Smug but not smart. Same for Spencer, who also seemed a bit full of himself.

I like Nick a hell of a lot more than I thought I would.

So far ... and I can't wait to see if this changes ... which is mostly based on first impressions.

LIKING SO FAR:

- Nick

- Kaitlin

- Andy

- Elissa

- Howard

- Ginamarie (she's kinda funny LOL)

- Helen

- McCrae

- Judd

- Jeremy

- Aaryn (Aryn? LOL, I can't remember but she's adorable)

- Candice

UGGGGGH:

- David

- Spencer

- Jessie

I'd say that's pretty good!

• Members

Yep. Watch and see Jeremy wins the first MVP. Groadbeast is already letting you know who she likes. Her apparent faves thus far are the alpha males: Dave, Judd, & Jeremy along with Jessie. Then she likes McRae b/c she's editing him as the underdog. Everyone else including Rachel's sister will be expendable. Watch. . . . I'm praying though that people have figured out Jeremy is playing hard to early and spreading himself too wide with multiple alliances. Betting money Spencer or Judd will figure that out.

If Elissa wants this girl alliance to work, she better grab the least cattiest women-Candice, Helen, Gina, Aaryn-and go from there.

Who I see McRae having already nominated: Jeremy or Gina

• Members

OMG at all those images. LMAO.

I agree, Grodner's favorites are already at play. I wish they'd get rid of her. I'm shocked the game was changed as much as it was and we actually got a decent looking house and a decent stage for Julie.

I think she's definitely a Jeremy fan. And I can't blame them for showing a lot of David. I can't stand him but he's TV gold. He's dumb and says the most conceited things.

• Members

LMAO! I had to, I saw it weeks ago and meant to post because ya'll know its true!

LMAO! Which girl said Jeremy looks like Jacob from twilight again? That had me weak.

Ya'll know Jeremy is the new Jesse for Grodner.

Archived